Colouful noodle4 votes
Relaxed3 votes

Jusmin Tan
 • 14 Apr 2013 16 reviews 29 followers
Overall
Was there to try out the lunch steamboat, the ambience on the second floor over look the singapore river makes people feel great.

its not the usuasteamboat I thought it was, you can choose to have the server cook for ou or not, we choose to as the server also introduce you the the food.

The soup base is awesome, I am a fan of soup, the creamy chicken soup really won me. the fish is really fresh too, not like the usual.

the must try is the colorful noodles, it's made from diff kind of vegetables.

my overall experience is great, I usually over eat myself and always get stomachache after steamboat meals. But here is so diff, I ate just nice, and didn't get any stomach upset after.

i then realize they promote healthy eating. Now u can enjoy the finest of steamboat the healthier way!!!

they have a nice bar at level 1where you can chill out and enjoy the scenery after too.

Must tries: Colouful noodle

After Work

yaotww
 • 05 Apr 2013 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
love their soup!!!! and the desserts taste DIVINE!! definitely the place to be if you are very health-conscious , it's quite an high-end place, a bit pricey but for worth every penny!!

yaotww
 • 05 Apr 2013 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Definiely a very high-end place , love their soup , definitely the place to be if you are a very health-conscious person, and their desserts tatest DIVINE !!