Summary

Colouful noodle, 金汤 golden soup, chicken soup, fish & giant prawn, garden greens, kurobota pork, matsutake & golden mushroom combo, prawn with turbot combination, veal strip, 佛跳墙 buddha jumps over the wall, 菌汤 fungus soup View all
After Work, Business Dining, Fine Dining, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Dinner, Relaxed View all

Long waiting time, seated about 45mins after booking

Went for dinner on 8 June and made reservations for 6 pax at 8pm, only seated at 845pm when I went up to check on the availablity of seats. They tried to make up the experience by serving some condiments to keep us occupied but unfortunately it is the wait that made my family disappointed and we were looking forward for the dinner with a couple of good reviews.

Food wise, portion is a little too little, aren't very full after the meal. Colourful noodles went out of availability and we only had normal noodles (another disappointment). When we asked for a refill of soup, they ran out of soup and made us wait about 10mins for the top-up and the hotpot almost dried up.

Only thing that made our day at the restaurant is the service from one of their staff. Really top notch and kept us occupied.

I would try it again if they improve their speed of serving and waiting time.

The management of Cuisine Master Hot Pot responded to this review:
01 Jul 2014
Dear Food Family,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Cuisine Master Hot Pot.

We regret to hear about your unpleasant dining experience, which we sincerely apologise for. Your feedbacks are important to us and we do take them seriously. We will share it with the team for further improvement and certainly hope that you and your family will visit us again for a better experience!

Yours sincerely,
The Management
Cuisine Master Hot Pot

Most helpful reviews for Cuisine Master Hot Pot

Nice Restaurant

Delicious soup, the food is exquisite, elegant environment.All natural ingredients, a very healthy way of eating, ideal for business dinners, the price is slightly higher, but the value for money.I am very fond of Japanese beef, very tender, more innovative dessert.Third floor balcony you can see the Sands Hotel, the scenery is very beautiful.The bar on the first floor, after dinner drink and a chat in the Singapore River.

Premium hot pot experience

The Cuisine Master Hot Pot has certainly brought the hotpot/steam boat concept up to a great new level. The restaurant's predecessors are opened in China, helmed by Master Chef Zhong Li Wen. CuisineMaster would like to bring over the luscious concept of hot pot into Singapore, with course set menus instead of ala carte and buffet styles.    Full review with more photos on: http://www.chiamhuiy.com/2013/09/food-review-cuisine-master-hot-pot.htm

While many diners are wondering when the steamboat pot will be served, the service staff easily surprised all of us by simply activating the automated hot pot (which they called 'ding' 鼎)to reveal it. Another revitalizing sides platter includes Black Fungus, Green Peas with Preserved Olive Leaves and De-skined Cherry Tomatoes. Not exactly my favourite but I like how the tomatoes are dipped in orange juice to give a tangy sensation before we start off with the main course.    A friendly service staff will be stationed at the side and help you with all the cooking. He or she will also be happy to explain to you the steps and procedure in all the set menu courses, ranging from SGD78++ to 198++ per pax. If you would prefer enjoying the hotpot yourself, you can kindly request the staff to excuse himself.    At Cuisine Master Hot Pot, the two commonly used soup broth are the Golden Soup and the Mushroom Soup.

The Mushroom Soup (菌,fungus) was first served before all other ingredients are cooked in it. The broth is specially prepared with several premium fungus and herbs to give a nourishing indulgence. The soup is clear, palatable and most importantly, nutritious.

The seafood platter was cooked in the Golden Soup (Jin 金), the broth that was simmered for a good 10 hours, reaching a delectable creamy texture which taste extremely nourishing. The succulent and luscious baby abalone and sea cucumber, along with the springy fish maw were impressively savory.
I was really dazzled by the presentation of the next dish - Chef's special prepared Shrimps and Pork Balls. It's hard to choose between the Shrimps and Pork balls as both were chewy and juicy, leaving me craving for more.

After the Prawn with turbot combination, we were served fresh Beef slices and Kurobuta Pork. I personally thought the Kurobuta Pork was a little tough but it was still bitable. The beef slices one the other hand was a chewy pleasure to the tastebuds.

I won't be lying when I say that the handmade noodles was delicious, especially when I specifically requested for another bowl despite my carbo diet. For some reason, the noodles tasted especially delectable (and very bouncy) in the bowl of Golden Soup. Perhaps the soup has became more flavourful after having all the ingredients cooking in it.

To fight off the post food slump. we enjoyed the White Fungus with Longan and Red Dates that came just at the right time.     Love,  Celine

A fine dinning steamboat experience

Was there to try out the lunch steamboat, the ambience on the second floor over look the singapore river makes people feel great.

its not the usuasteamboat I thought it was, you can choose to have the server cook for ou or not, we choose to as the server also introduce you the the food.

The soup base is awesome, I am a fan of soup, the creamy chicken soup really won me. the fish is really fresh too, not like the usual.

the must try is the colorful noodles, it's made from diff kind of vegetables.

my overall experience is great, I usually over eat myself and always get stomachache after steamboat meals. But here is so diff, I ate just nice, and didn't get any stomach upset after.

i then realize they promote healthy eating. Now u can enjoy the finest of steamboat the healthier way!!!

they have a nice bar at level 1where you can chill out and enjoy the scenery after too.

finest gourmet hotpot in town!!!

love their soup!!!! and the desserts taste DIVINE!! definitely the place to be if you are very health-conscious , it's quite an high-end place, a bit pricey but for worth every penny!!

finest gourmet hotpot in town, a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny !

Definiely a very high-end place , love their soup , definitely the place to be if you are a very health-conscious person, and their desserts tatest DIVINE !!