Food Family
 • 21 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Went for dinner on 8 June and made reservations for 6 pax at 8pm, only seated at 845pm when I went up to check on the availablity of seats. They tried to make up the experience by serving some condiments to keep us occupied but unfortunately it is the wait that made my family disappointed and we were looking forward for the dinner with a couple of good reviews.

Food wise, portion is a little too little, aren't very full after the meal. Colourful noodles went out of availability and we only had normal noodles (another disappointment). When we asked for a refill of soup, they ran out of soup and made us wait about 10mins for the top-up and the hotpot almost dried up.

Only thing that made our day at the restaurant is the service from one of their staff. Really top notch and kept us occupied.

I would try it again if they improve their speed of serving and waiting time.

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Business Dining, Dinner, Fine Dining, Large Groups/Gathering, Relaxed

Management

Dear Food Family,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Cuisine Master Hot Pot.

We regret to hear about your unpleasant dining experience, which we sincerely apologise for. Your feedbacks are important to us and we do take them seriously. We will share it with the team for further improvement and certainly hope that you and your family will visit us again for a better experience!

Yours sincerely,