Summary

Food/Drink3
Crab cakes, Combo 1, Cold Seafood Platter, Boston Libster, Crab, Lobster Roll, Moonshine prawns View all
After Work, Dinner, Ala Carte, Birthdays, Children/Family, Large Groups/Gathering, Boys Night Out View all

Definitely nice and worth it.

It was a refreshing experience, both taste and sensual.

It has its own USP (Unique Selling Proposition) in 2 ways.
1) Eat our food without plates, just eat on the plastic tablecloth spread out on the table.
2) Sante Time: Their Own Happy Hour Pattern where we need to yum seng our drink and be eligible for a free refill, at 8pm (our visit today was held at 8.45pm)

Besides that, their staffs sang a birthday song and placed our birthday cake on a dry ice platter which was pretty unexpected, a nice surprise.

Besides, the food was quite nice, particularly the Sri Lankan Crabs and Boston Lobster. The Dungeness Crab was not too nice though.

The service from the Indian guy in Black was quite nice, except the remaining staffs need to buck up a bit in enthusiam and cheerfulness.

Overall, I think it is worth a good review and a 2nd visit, what's more with the $10 Return Voucher with every $100 spent, that can be used on a weekday.

Most helpful reviews for Dancing Crab (The Grandstand)

first and last time

impressive idea - saved time and costs by eating on the table. However, money saved on hiring cleaning crew not redeployed to hire better service staff.

terrible service. staff only wants to leave at 1030pm and will make excuses to rush customers with their food.

Puny Sri Lankan Crabs

Went with family, ordered three sets of the Sri Lankan crabs in three flavours. All three Sri Lankan crabs look positively puny. The body shell is just about the size of a medium mud crab. Definitely not worth the money - each set costing $ 88.00 ++. Taste - about average. Will I go there again? No.

dancinh crab

dancing crab has always been on.my to go list since they are open after I see how my frienda raves about it on social media like.instagram or facebook. I finally made my trip down and it was the definate correct decision to make! the crabs served there were very fresh and I like how they present their food to the patrons. in addition, not only crabs are served there. we ordered calms, squids, fries and they wrree all very rich in flavours! everyone like the food and we left with a happy tummy! thank you!

Great seafood!

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/18/dancing-crab/

Been to Dancing Crab twice now, and both times I have been blown away. Great seafood, all very fresh, and cooked to perfection. Great place for a nice family dinner. Everyone had a great time, and the service is top notch too! I can't wait to go back. Definitely worth checking out if you like seafood!

Smells delicious, looks yummy, great taste!

Ate too much good food here... Can't help but leave bloated. Good stuff here include Boston lobster, chicken wings, clams, oysters, prawns, fish&chips...just about everything!