Review for Dancing Crab (The Grandstand)

3.3

AmericanCajun/CreoleSeafoodWestern
Address: #01-20/21, The Grandstand, 200 Turf Club Road, 287994
26 Aug 2014
Overall

Definitely nice and worth it.

It was a refreshing experience, both taste and sensual.

It has its own USP (Unique Selling Proposition) in 2 ways.
1) Eat our food without plates, just eat on the plastic tablecloth spread out on the table.
2) Sante Time: Their Own Happy Hour Pattern where we need to yum seng our drink and be eligible for a free refill, at 8pm (our visit today was held at 8.45pm)

Besides that, their staffs sang a birthday song and placed our birthday cake on a dry ice platter which was pretty unexpected, a nice surprise.

Besides, the food was quite nice, particularly the Sri Lankan Crabs and Boston Lobster. The Dungeness Crab was not too nice though.

The service from the Indian guy in Black was quite nice, except the remaining staffs need to buck up a bit in enthusiam and cheerfulness.

Overall, I think it is worth a good review and a 2nd visit, what's more with the $10 Return Voucher with every $100 spent, that can be used on a weekday.
Crab cakes, Combo 1

More reviews of Dancing Crab

dancinh crab

dancing crab has always been on.my to go list since they are open after I see how my frienda raves about it on social media like.instagram or facebook. I finally made my trip down and it was the definate correct decision to make! the crabs served there were very fresh and I like how they present their food to the patrons. in addition, not only crabs are served there. we ordered calms, squids, fries and they wrree all very rich in flavours! everyone like the food and we left with a happy tummy! thank you!

Great seafood!

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/18/dancing-crab/

Been to Dancing Crab twice now, and both times I have been blown away. Great seafood, all very fresh, and cooked to perfection. Great place for a nice family dinner. Everyone had a great time, and the service is top notch too! I can't wait to go back. Definitely worth checking out if you like seafood!
Overall

Smells delicious, looks yummy, great taste!

Ate too much good food here... Can't help but leave bloated. Good stuff here include Boston lobster, chicken wings, clams, oysters, prawns, fish&chips...just about everything!
Overall

i am impressed by the staff here

We decided to try and purchased their coupon deal. previous , we visited their outlet at vivo. the staff was friendly but the food was only average. however, my recent visit to their branch at grandstand blew me away. We initially ordered their combo 1 with additional sides of prawns and white clams. to our delight, the staff who attended to us was very professional and proactively provided altenaltives to us. with his recomendations , with the same amount of funds, we had more quantity and variety. the food was very fresh too.

Poor food hygiene

We had lunch at your turf city dancing crab restaurant on Saturday, 29th August. I fed back to our server that the root vegetables in our seafood bag was undercooked. She promptly got this man from the kitchen to attend to us. He had long finger nails, fungal infection in 2 of his nails and a wound on his hands. Without gloves on, he started prodding our food with a tooth pick. I do not know what kind of food handling this is. It was unhygienic and in view of the current F&B climate that people are getting Strep B infections, I would assume a F&B like Tung Lok will be more careful in food handling and conscientiously in training their staff. We lost our appetite and left 3/4 of our food untouched. Paid our bill and left without resolution.