Mon - Fri: 11:30 - 15:30
Mon - Fri: 17:30 - 22:00
Sat, Sun &: 11:30 - 22:00
call our hotline on 6884 6884(for all other enquires, call the restaurant direct on 67836068)
Dian Xiao Er is a restaurant serving traditional Chinese cuisine. The restaurant's rustic ambiance serves to complement the house specialty.See what foodies like this place for
Health Promotion Board
01 Sep 2014 - 30 Nov 2014
Claypot Lunch Set for Two at $29.90++ (Usual Price $37.10)Enjoy healthy lunch set for 2 pax (<1000 kcal per set):
- Braised Sea Cucumber, Mushroom & Pork Tendon
- Stir Fried Pea Pod Tips
- White Rice (2 portions)
Retrieve the coupon from here: http://bit.ly/HPB_DianXiaoErCoupon and present at the restaurant to enjoy the deal.Terms and conditions apply
FREE Herbal Roast Duck (U.P $27.30) - Exclusive to HungryGoWhere
03 Nov 2014 - 20 Nov 2014FREE Herbal Roast Duck (U.P $27.30) when book online with HungryGoWhere with a minimum of 4 persons!
Available at the following outlets:
Bedok Mall, Jurong Point 2, Serangoon NEX, Tampines 1
Terms & Conditions:
1. Reservations must be made through HungryGoWhere Website or Mobile App.
2. Minimum booking of 4 persons applies.
3. Limited to one serving of Duck Roasted with Ten Wonder Herbs (medium portion)redemption per reservation.
4. Minimum spending of $20 per reservation and applicable for ala carte orders only.
5. Not valid with other ongoing promotions or discounts.
6. Valid from Mondays to Thursdays only.
7. This promotion is while stocks last, and may be withdrawn by the organizer at any point of time.
The HGW community like this place for...
- Children/Family7 votes
- Dinner6 votes
- Lunch6 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy4 votes
- Roasted duck3 votes
What others are saying...
Once in a while when we want to have a good meal Chinese style, we'd go to Dian Xiao Er and order their set meal. I like it that the price and number of dishes on their set menu is planned according to how many people there are, and I absolutely love almost all the dishes, from the soup to the fish, vegetables and of course their specialty duck. I also like that there's the healthy family set. It's no...
waited for almost 20mins (on a Saturday night) before we were seated, people behind us were seated first - reason being the 4 seaters were available faster than the bigger tables; in our case, my nephew had tagged along and we became a group of 5. Shud look into expandable tables to accommodate the number of diners.
Apparently, many were also concerned about the air-conditioning in the eatery as i heard many people requesting not to seat near the...