Summary

xiao long bao, Prawns Fried Rice, pork chop slices, Baby xiao long bao, egg fried rice, Drunken Chicken, Sliced Duck in Crispy Green Onion Pastry, Steamed Assorted Mushroom Dumplings Infused with Truffle Oil, leng cai, Bittergourd marinated with black bean sauce, Black Fungus with Ginger strips in Vinegar Dressing, Chinese Yam steeped in Umeshu and Cherry Tomato Dressing, Chives & Pork Dumplings, Cooling Red Dates Longan Drink, Cucumber Dressed with Garlic & Chilli Oil, Deep-fried Handmade Tofu with Water Chestnuts & Mushrooms, Deep-fried Tofu with Water Chestnuts & Mushrooms, Double-Boiled Chicken Soup, Double-boiled Snow Pear and Coral Seaweed with Red Dates, Fried Rice, Green Chillies Stuffed with Marinated Minced Meat, Mango Pudding, Noodles (Ramen), Pork dumpling, Steamed Bun with Preserved Vegetables and Char Siew, Steamed Custard Buns, Steamed Green Vegetable and Pork Dumplings, Steamed Pork Dumplings, Xia ren tou miao, Yam paste wrapped in Crispy Spring Roll, chicken broth, chicken soup, crab meat xiao long bao, fried pork cutlet, stir-fried spinach with garlic, yam xiao long bao View all
Dinner, Lunch, Vibrant/Noisy, Children/Family, After Work, Large Groups/Gathering, Brunch, Girls Night Out, Large Groups, Boys Night Out, Healthy Eating, High Tea, Ala Carte, Business Dining, People Watching, Relaxed, Supper View all

Its a Michelin Star restaurant, gotta try it

Been eating here for a very long time. The noodles with pork is so good. The dumplings there, xlb, chocolate, red bean are recommended. I ate more than 12 the last time i went there.

Most helpful reviews for Din Tai Fung (Paragon)

Always check your food for extra parts...

I hope this was an isolated case. When we received our noodles there was a bug in it. I know there is no such thing as a 100% clean place/kitchen, but this was right on top staring at me as the bowl of noodles was served. This used to be my favorite DTF location and really like their soup dumplings but this bug just left totally killed my appetite. I paid and left without making a big fuss. There is no point. The staff there just all smile and repeat the 10words of English they know. Or at least do an awesome job at conveniently not speaking English when an foreigner walks in. I'll have to find another soup dumping joint.

Disappointing!

Seriously, i do not understand what is all the hype about this place. Apart from xioalongbao which is maintaining industry standard, the rest of the dishes range from mediocre to bad. The prawn fried rice is just so-so. I see other tables with leftover of the fried rice too. The dandan noodles is really disappointing served with bland watery sesame sauce. I tried adding crushed chilli to spice up the noodles only to find out that the chilli has absolutely no taste and its not even spicy. I have better places to spend my money. This is the last time I step into this place

Best XLB in town

Arguably the best xiao long bao and la mian restaurant in town. The xiao long bao here is as good as the ones that you get at their original branch in Taipei. Just the right balance of dumpling skin, broth and meat. Dip it into vinegar, pair it with some ginger and it's a truly unforgettable experience.

Other recommendations include 红油抄手 (dumplings in chilli oil), beef noodles and fried rice with pork chop.

Prices are really reasonable too! You can view the full local menu (with prices) at the website that I am working on! http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/18/din-tai-fung/

Still on of my favourites

After years of frequenting DTF, I've yet to be dissapointed. Yes, the xiao long bao is not the best you can get, but its pretty darn good! And the fact that they have outlets in so many places makes it so assessable and easy to get your fix.

The pork chop fried rice is my favourite! Very generous with the pork chop, and the consistency is always there too. Of course, DTF does get really busy, especially over the weekends. Not ideal but I can see why. The servers always respond fast though, and my cup usually doesn't go more than a minute before it gets filled. Overall, still one of the best places to get your chinese food craving fix in Singapore. You can check out the menu at http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/18/din-tai-fung/ if you want to see what they offer before you head down. Highly recommend DTF :)