Reviews for (Closed) Dozo Restaurant

AsianEuropeanFrenchFusionJapaneseWestern
Fredzai

Excellent venue for family celebration

Went to celebrate my mum's birthday. Food was fantastic, and the portion just nice for us. And was given complimentary birthday cake!! You may want to look out for credit cards offer deal before making your reservation.
13 Feb 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Excellent venue for family celebration

10 Feb 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

a pleasant surprise!

I love japanese food
But usually am very lazy to write reviews
But this place is much more affordable than so many other japanese places & the food is just out of this world amazing! With gd ambience & service. Was very pleasantly surprised. I'm definitely recommending this place & coming back.

My family and I ate the 7 course dinner at $59.80/pax tonight (9feb Sunday 8-10pm). 6 of us.

I saw cheaper 6 course lunch option so will come back to try that ♡

My mom was the one who recommended us this place. We tried almost everything that night. So much to recommend really gd. I love the freshness of all the fish mainly. Beautiful.

Well done, Dozo.
I was definitely impressed.
Down from the ambience to the food display to the of course taste of the lovely courses.
Thankyou.

09 Feb 2014 • 2 reviews • 1 follower

Excellent service - Denis really outdid himself

Booked for my wife's birthday celebration. The service was excellent. The food was a journey into deliciousness. We didn't ask for but got a private room. Staff were courteous and the host serving us was witty, charming and entertaining. Denis, you made our experience awesome. Thank you!

The ambience gets 3 stars only because wear and tear is quite apparent, but the place is kept clean.