Summary

Carlbell (Cheese filled bread), Chocolate and Cheese, Hades View all

Nice bread

This shop is recommended by one of my friends and I chose to give it a try. The samples provided in the bakery shop were really a lot! You can try whatever flavours or types you like and the samples are all in big size! I bought 2 flavours home which included the black chocolate break. The dark chocolate inside the bread will melt in the mouth and it taste extremely good when u put inside the microwave to heat around 10 seconds. The bread will become very fluffy and soft with the chocolate flowing out from the bread. You can go and try it I promise you will not regret!

Most helpful reviews for Duke Bakery (United Square)

Nice bread but very bad service!

Very nice bread but the service is horrible. The service staff sliced my bread without wiping the knife and that resulted in chocolate smudge on the bread. The staff refused to change it and even told me that they usually do not wipe the knife as they are busy. I told her matter of factly that there was no one in queue when i requested for the bread to be sliced.

Healthy Alternative

Hi all! Just want to share with you the goodness in the breads at Duke Bakery. Baked with the finest ingredients One will never go wrong with this place. Serving every caprices of appetite, you will be spoilt for choice. To find out more, check out http://colourfulpalates.blogspot.sg/2013/11/new-bread-boy-in-town.html

Tasteful Breads!

Has a variety of healthy breads. They were blasting with flavors!

I like it where they allow you to taste the sample before buying, I ended spending 20 over dollars just for myself. My friend got this Parmesan Bread with Ham? I can't really remember the name, but it cost 8 dollars! It was worth the money, the fillings are so generous!

Service was fine to me though.

I really like the rustic interior, very european style!

Bad Service

Just came back from the shop. Cashier without any expression and word - not a smile and of course, not even to utter "thank you". Bad Service!