Reviews for Epicurious

2.9

FusionWestern
Address: #01-02, The Quayside, 60 Robertson Quay, 238252

Great food, great prices.

No Idea why this place is rating so low. In a tourist trap area where service is patchy and it's easy to be ripped off this is a gem.

Food takea a while to come but worth the wait. Home cooked and flvourful, served by staff who care about what they are doing.
I think it's family run. We paid $88 for 4 mains and 2 desserts. All of which were amazing and freshly cooked. Worth the wait.
• 16 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 9 followers

Disappointed

Overall
Eggs Benedict. Eggs weren't poached right. They were cooked right through. If I wanted hard boiled eggs, I would have asked for them. No apologies. Nothing. disappointed. Taste was alright though. will probably not go there again unless necessary.
• 06 Oct 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Not family friendly and unhelpful staff.

Overall
Was with pregnant wife and baby - we were initially seated far away from the main tables with no space for a high chair and no fan nearby. Asked for a table change. I saw 3 tables being given away to customers who'd arrived after us so I asked again when I saw another table open up. I was offered a table for 2 with no space for a high chair and was told if I didn't like it, too bad. Finally, we decided to move ourselves to another table. I had to carry the baby-chair over while holding my baby, while 5 wait-staff just stood around watching us, not offering to help at all. The run of the mill food is simply not worth putting up with the awful service.
• 15 Jun 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

rude manager/owner

Overall
Family and I requested a change of table with a wait staff. She said no problem. As we shifted, the owner/manager exclaimed at us 'OI! OI! OI! Did you tell someone you wanted this table!?' Naturally, we replied yes and told her which wait staff we informed. Then, without an apology and what not, she simply turned to a Caucasian family and treated them with the best service ever. This is my family's third patronage here and this is not our first unpleasant encounter. Without a doubt though, food is nice and value for money. But, because of the utterly discriminating service today, I highly doubt we will ever come back here. It might simply be me being sensitive, but you be your own judge.