Back to Equinox RestaurantLevel 70, Swissotel The Stamford, 2...
lingling1101
 • 07 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Very impressive night view but too bad we couldnt get a table by the window, blame the last min booking.

Food was good overall with some minus points. We had lobster chowder and beed tataki as starter. Beef tataki with truffle touch was great but not the lobster chowder though. It was cold when served, so we asked to have it changed. The piping hot one was so delicious!

Main we had slowed cook pork belly and veal chop. I must say the pork chop cooked is the best in the same kind of preparation I have had so far. The veal was overcooked for a medium and we requested to have it changed too. The new piece came as medium rare, much nicer. However, the cut itself was not a good one, so it was not that fantastic.

Dessert was superb. We had one earl grey creme brulee and dark choc soffle. Ended the dinner with 2 coffees and a complimentary cake, not too bad.

Will return to try others

Service could be better, waitress can be more attentive.

Must tries: Creme Brulee, Beef tatki

Business Dining, Chillout, Dinner, Night Out, Quiet, View/Scenery

Management

Dear lingling1101,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us at Equinox Restaurant, especially your compliments on the Beef Tataki and Slow Cooked Pork Belly. At the same time, your feedback on the service and some of the dishes have been noted and shared with our team for a thorough review. Once again, thank you for your kind review, and we hope to welcome you back for an even better experience!

Your Sincerely,