Summary

Food/Drink3
nutella tart, Breaded NZ King Salmon, curry fries, one egg soup, lamb burger, Char Grilled Karubi, fries, Tandori Chicken Sandwiches, cheeseburger, Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich, Grilled Pork Chop, Mille Crepe with Nutella, Nutella cake, Skinny Wings @ $5 Cheese Burger @ $9.90 Grilled Pork Chop @ $13.90 Nutella Tart @ $4.90, Vanilla Malt Shake, beef, crepe cake, milkshake, mille crepe, nutella shake, skinny wings View all
Lunch, Dinner, Vibrant/Noisy, Chillout, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, Girls Night Out, After Work, Boys Night Out, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, People Watching, Supper, Brunch, Cheap Eat/Budget, Quiet, High Tea, Romance/First Dates View all

Fries!

Everything with fries of EwF for short is a dining concept that serves up a variety of western cuisine and they are famous for their unique selection of truffle fries as based on their shop name. As with their name, every main dish in which you order you will be offered a choice of fries too. (In which the curry fries is a personal favourite of mine) this place is a good place for a gathering with friends but I wouldn't recommend this place for a romantic night out in case some of you might be asking. Price wise is pretty decent and you can get a satisfying enough portion for your money's worth. The food, while not having the best taste around is still decent enough to satisfy some of your tastebuds.

Most helpful reviews for Everything With Fries (Holland Village)

Ridiculous Magical Unicorn Policy

Food/Drink N/A | Value N/A | Ambience N/A | Service 1

Branch: Holland V
Date: 24/2/2014
Time: 3.30pm
Diner headcount: 15

After finishing our meal, we broke out the birthday cake and was told it was against the eatery's policy of "No outside food and drinks", as if every other eateries didn't have the same policy. The difference between other eateries and EwF is that other eateries understand birthday cakes are an exception.

When service staff "June" was spoken to, his response was "Some of you are not the first-time here, they should know it's against policy." When questioned "Does that mean that everytime a new customer comes and be seated your staffs would declare 'no birthday cakes' ?" He replies "No, but they should know and you should have asked us first". Nowhere in the eatery was there a sign that said "no birthday cakes allowed". He proudly stated that a few moments ago a group walked in and asked if they could have a meal and cut their cake there and he denied them as well.

Policy for "not outside food and drinks" is completely understandable. Yet, when it comes to a birthday celebration, especially after 15 diners had finished their meals, the inflexibility and lack of empathy from the staffs are appalling, disgusting and a complete joke.

The service staffs would rather watch the birthday boy carry the ice cream cake out to look for a place to celebrate than accommodate. This is the very first time in all 15 people's experience of dining out where we are denied something as simple as cake cutting and the celebration of a person's birth.

Watch out for EwF's magical unicorn policy about birthday cakes and DO NOT expect any signs, however vague or subtle, to warn you that no birthday cake cutting is allowed. Do expect however, irrational, unemphatic and inflexible treatment.

EwF is assured that most of us will never return and the word of this be spread far and wide. Thank you for ruining a person's birthday.

Avoid, very poor food.

Absolutely terrible, chicken was not fully cooked. The fries are nothing special.
Desserts are poor as well. One of the worst restaurants in Singapore.

too good to celebrate birthday here

i am not very highly educated and my friends, i know what the bunch of us look like, a group of drunk uncles. But we are still paying customers.

we brought a slice, ONE SLICE, of pandan cake as a joke birthday cake for one of the guys. We were not allowed to let him cut and eat it. No outside food.

i don't know who the boss of this rstn is, but he needs a reality check. The food is really good, so are the prices. But me and my friends, we spent a $200 bill and we are not allowed to eat a slice of cake? No horse run mindset.

Disastrous Service and Service Recovery

4 of us had dinner here and our table ordered 1 HJK burger and then another friend came so we ordered another HJK. Checked the bill and we were billed for 3 instead. Called the outlet up and a man picked up.

Instead of understanding and clarifying the situation, his first response was to defend himself and claim that he did not make any mistakes. He tried to say he remembered that there were 3 of us on the table and we ordered 2 HJKs which is totally wrong because there were 4 of us. He went on and on until I had to stop him and tell him what happened. He then asked for my receipt number and told me I had to go down the next day so that he can check the receipt. What is the point of the receipt number and the POS if he wants me to show him the receipt? There were no apologies throughout the entire conversation. His only answer to me was, "What time can you come down tomorrow?"

The best part was, he hung up the phone on me and when I called back immediately, nobody picked up the phone. If this is what service and service recovery is to EwF, I am afraid I will never go back.