Reviews for Everything With Fries (Holland Village)

Western
candy girl

For the shoestring fries and nutella tart

For the full post and pictures visit toseetofeeltoeat

We asked for recommendations and the waitress said the Pork Chop and NZ King Salmon were popular items so those were what we went with. We could choose between straight cut fries (fat fries) or shoestring fries (skinny fries). I opted for the straight cut while the boyfriend chose shoestring.   My pork chop was decent, but nothing fantastic. It was not tough but neither was it tender. It just tasted like ordinary grilled pork. I am a great fan of crispy fat fries but was rather disappointed with my fries at Everything with Fries (what an irony). My straight cut fries were a bit limp and way too soft. I would definitely recommend the shoestring fries if you are intending to drop by Everything with Fries.

My boyfriend's NZ King Salmon was good! The salmon fillet was extremely well-grilled, crispy on the outside yet soft and juicy within. The shoestring fries were also crispy and tasty.

Nutella Tart. This was a good dessert although I did not taste any Nutella in it. In fact, it tasted very much like a chocolate tart!
02 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 6 followers

Disastrous Service and Service Recovery

4 of us had dinner here and our table ordered 1 HJK burger and then another friend came so we ordered another HJK. Checked the bill and we were billed for 3 instead. Called the outlet up and a man picked up.

Instead of understanding and clarifying the situation, his first response was to defend himself and claim that he did not make any mistakes. He tried to say he remembered that there were 3 of us on the table and we ordered 2 HJKs which is totally wrong because there were 4 of us. He went on and on until I had to stop him and tell him what happened. He then asked for my receipt number and told me I had to go down the next day so that he can check the receipt. What is the point of the receipt number and the POS if he wants me to show him the receipt? There were no apologies throughout the entire conversation. His only answer to me was, "What time can you come down tomorrow?"

The best part was, he hung up the phone on me and when I called back immediately, nobody picked up the phone. If this is what service and service recovery is to EwF, I am afraid I will never go back.
30 Aug 2014 • 162 reviews • 3 followers

For the shoestring fries and nutella tart

For the full post and pictures visit toseetofeeltoeat

28 Jun 2014 • 339 reviews • 3 followers

Nice high-class fast food

It was another one of our Dinner c** Chillout nights and this time, the recommended venue was Everything with Fries

We had to wait in line for a while at the casual restaurant / cafe as it was crowded with eager diners. The stark white setting was comforting, giving a clean cut yet relaxing feel. When we were seated, the polite and friendly crew came over to take our orders.

We started with a round of different flavored Fries (SGD$5.90 each) - crispy and very tasty shoestring fries - Garlic with Herbs (sapid scrumptiousness of its flavors), Salt & Vinegar (delicious, like eating potato chips in that flavor) and Curry (not spicy, but resplendent of the curry fragrance).

The Grilled Pork Chop (SGD$17.90) was another delicacy that surprised us. Note that I am not a fan of anything pork, but I made an exception for this crunchy, tender, juicy, well-marinated pork chop. It was served on the side with Sour Cream fries, enhancing the taste of the dish to another level entirely. I liked this pork chop well enough that I actually returned with the Beau just to eat it again.

We ended the meal with a bite of heaven - Nutella Tart (SGD$4.90) - it comes with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream now. The tart is richly infused with chocolate's deliciousness, and comes with a crunchy crust. The sticky coat of chocolate sauce is the very essence of life for chocolate lovers, and we loved this creation immensely. I prefer it without the ice-cream - it was drier, crustier and warm to perfection.

For more detailed information and photos, please feel free to visit: