Back to Fig & Olive#02-119, Downtown East, 1 Pasir Ris Close
Adrian Khiat
 • 17 Aug 2010 57 reviews 17 followers
Overall
I purchased their membership at a price of $29.90 when someone knocked our doors to sell it. With this membership card, I get to enjoy 1-for-1 maincourse deal till November. Without the membership, I may not even think of trying the food because it looks pricey for their main courses which I thought I can get from other places like Jacks Place or Swensens, where there are always promotions.

After trying for my first time, I realised that their food are quite different and I start to appreciate Mediterranean food better. There seems a lot of Olives, herbs and vegetables used in their food.

I'd tried the Zafira Zaytoon Steak and the Fish Melted Cheese. The Fish is average but the steak is good. The Shirloin was cooked with herbs to a medium well state. You can virtually see the herbs sticking to the beef and taste it with every mouthful. The generous amount of Olives used in the dish with the baked potatoes and fresh greens make this dish really mouth watering.

Fig & Olive must do something to market themselves if they have good food. They should have more promotions to market the young professionals and families instead of students.

I have to minus points for their service, they forgot to serve me the drinks despite that the resturant was almost empty and I couldn't find anyone in sight to ask for bill after my meal even when the resturant is so open. They also never asked me on the wellness of the steak I prefer.

With the 1-for-1, I spent only $23 for 2 person. Without that, it will probably cost me $45.

Must tries: Zafira Zaytoon Steak

Lunch, Dinner, Healthy Eating, Quiet

Management

Dear Adrian Khiat,

Fig and Olive have revised their menu and we would like to invite you to be our special guest on our continuing culinary odyssey through the Mediterranean......

Reservations are required for this event.

Host: Fig & Olive Operations Manager, Mr Tamrend and Executive Chef Figo

Date: 2nd April 2012 to 7th April 2012

Venue: Jurong Point, Fig and Olive

Your cheque is on us.

*****************************************

For more information, or to schedule a reservation, please call Ms Syairah Watt at 97342748 or, you can drop an email to syairah@figolive.com

28 March 2012