Reviews for Food For Thought (Queen Street)

FusionWestern
doriat

Good food but way too overpriced!

I've always been a fan of Food For Thought. I often visit the outlet at National Museum. This time i decided to try something different and visit the outlet near Singapore Art Museum! For more photos and details visit http://doriateo.blogspot.sg/2014/11/food-for-thought-queen-street.html

I was a bit dissapointed with the pricing here at the SAM outlet. I ordered their burgers, which was something new on their menu (you can't find this at the National Museum outlet). I had their pulled pork burger.

The pulled pork was marinated with BBQ sauce. That were some fried sweet potato bits in my burger so i thought that was an interesting twist. There was a good serving of vegetables in my burger. It was a good burger and definitely something for the health conscious.

However, it was way too overpriced. It was just $9 for a burger. No sides, no nothing, no whatever. And it was probably the size of a mcdonalds burger? I didn't feel satisfied after eating it.

That being said, the burger was decent enough. But because i personally thought it was too overpriced, i won't be getting this again. I'll probably stick to my full works breakfast instead.

The only good thing about this place was that there's no gst/service charge. Everything is self help though, which honestly i don't really mind.
Pulled pork burger for $9 with no sides
07 Nov 2014 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Good food but way too overpriced!

06 Mar 2014 • 13 reviews • 0 follower

Chilled out brunch

Took the kids to the SAM the other weekend and had a good chilled weekend brunch at Food for Thought.
For a full review click here.
04 Jan 2014 • 70 reviews • 2 followers

Restaurant of Reverse

Fast Food For Thought used to be called Food For Thought @8Q, and is opened by the social enterprise Food For Thought (FFT). The place has an open kitchen concept because it opened up interaction between the staff and the customers. The place is spaced out, well-lit and well ventilated, allowing people space to comfortably relax and take a breather. The glass jar installation at the dining area is very unique, reminding me of the raindrop installation at the airport. An envelope with my name is found lying on the reserved table. Wow so thoughtful.

Tonight I am having the Restaurant of Reverse