Mon - Thu: 12:00 - 23:00
Fri - Sat: 12:00 - 02:00
Sun: 12:00 - 23:00
Variety is the name of the game here, and diners will be thrilled by the chef's varied and unique ways of serving the catch of the week. Be prepared to be wowed by the unusual variety of fish flown in thrice weekly from all the places that produce great seafood.
Right beside the G-Max bungee lies Freemantle Seafood Market. No doubt my favourite seafood place in Clarke Quay. After making a 50% off Eatigo booking, I couldn’t wait to satisfy my lobster cravings that I’ve been putting off for quite awhile now. The thought of having live lobster at $34 made it even sweeter.
he Lobster Thermidore that I saw swimming in the tank just 15mins earlier is served on my table. It was huge ! The taste ? Pure awesomeness. The lobster was cut up and tossed in a seasoned cream sauce, with hints of cardamom and then carefully inserted back into the shell. The dish came with a salad and fried wedges.
No words can describe the these umami packed earthy morsels of delight. I usually rate mushroom dishes on how much earthiness the cook/chef can bring out of them. This one was a clear 10/10. I’m not sure if its the fact that it was cooked under high heat in an iron mini-pot or what, but you owe it to yourself to try this side dish.
More Pictures :
Have you ever been to a restaurant and once you sat down, immediately you can feel this is terrible idea?
The funny thing is that it made me quickly check hungrygowhere, and voila!, surprise surprise. look at the review!
1. The table that I sat was dirty, i have to get tissue myself to clean it up.
2. The staff didn't say anything bad, but keep coming back to our table asking us to order. Can't you just wait for a while?
3. But when we need you, where were you?
4. Order messed up. Check your receipt!
5. You made me impressed with those plenty 5 cents change!. Oh btw, I was intended to give you additional tips on top of service charge, but after I saw those 5 cents changes, I cannot tahan not to take it. I'm a 5 cents collector. Thank you.
Sorry for wasting your time (and mine). Hope to (not) see you again.