Reviews for Grub

3.1

Western

Best chase in the park

Tasty and excellent staff service who chase us down the park becos we paid but forgotten to have our dessert
• 15 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Screwed up Experience! Mosquitoes and sand flies bites, bad service!

Overall
Horrible experience I must say.

Reason 1: Reservation not captured.
I've made a email reservation as I wasn't allowed to do a online reservations for more than 7 pax. Following that I've received an email from their staff for me to provide my mobile number for confirmation of my reservation which i did. Despite the fact, when we arrived at GRUB on the day, the staffs told us that no reservation was made under my name. I showed that my email proof to them that I did made the reservations prior. Without even admitting that is it their mistake, they tried to steer away from the topic by saying that even if we had made reservations, we will not be guaranteed a seat. Well well, so is this how your reservation system works? If I had knew I will not be guaranteed a table, I would not even have gone to GRUB in the first place. As most of my friends has already arrived, we had no choice but to make do with an outdoor table. And for your info, by 7pm, there was like barely few tables left. Can you imagine if we stepped in slightly later, thinking that reservation has been made, but there are actually no tables for us? Are we supposed to be waiting there feeding the mosquitoes and sandflies! Yes, you hear me right, sandlfies!

Reason 2: Mosquitoes and sand flies
Gosh! I really have to warn people against their outdoor seatings. My groups of 8 pax were all victims of insects bites from being seated outdoors. Didn't want to spoil your appetite by uploading pictures of the insect bites, just go n google how sandflies bites looks like. We must say the itchiness are distubring all of our sleep! Can you image waking up in the middle of the night because the itch is unbearable?

Reason 3: Food
Food was average and indeed very small in portion as per reviewers. Food requests all forgotten.

• 08 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Best chase in the park

• Great food, Great Buddies. 555
• 02 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

good ambience but unsatisfactory meals

Overall
ortion for chicken steaks was really disappointing for its price. the menu says sautéed mushrooms included but the portion was pathetic. I was only given two small thin slices of mushroom only. the size of the chicken steak is really small too. the size of the fish in the fish burger is half of what u get from Astons. would rather patronise Astons than this place as it's not worth the value at all. I can get much more elsewhere.