Reviews for Hai Tien Lo

Address: #03-00, Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore, 7 Raffles Boulevard, 039595

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Dined in on 20th August 2015

The waitress was really polite, and explained the dishes served in full detail. She was always alert and would refill our tea without fail. The taste of food were on point and tasty. It's really 真材實料
• 21 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Dined in on 20th August 2015

• 28 May 2015 • 145 reviews • 0 follower

Weekend Ala Carte Dim Sum Brunch Buffet!

Overall
For full review and photos, please visit:

Out of the 14 dishes that I've ordered, 7 were great while 7 were a tad disappointing. So it's like half good half bad.
Service was quite good and polite but they always seemed to be short of manpower each time I'm there and halfway the meal, we waited for nearly 40 mins for the next dish to be served. (Not sure if it's the kitchen or the waitress screwed up our order which caused such a long delay)

Frankly speaking, so far my 3 visits here (2 times on weekend brunch buffet + 1 time on weekday lunch buffet) Our order was screwed up every visit. I think they should really rectify this problem with their kitchen or the staff or increase manpower especially on weekends and public holidays?

Considering the relax and nice ambience with not bad food quality, I will still recommend this place.
  • Double-boiled Mini "Buddha Jumps Over The Wall" with Cordycep
• 15 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Great Canton Cuisine

Overall
Went with a couple of friends for dinner quite a few months back. Loved the Liu Sha Bao (流沙包) that was oozing, very nice, got standard. The other dishes we had were exquisite too like the crab meat broth and bbq honey-glazed pork. Can't remember the other items but the food was great throughout. Service was good and warm. Always looking forward to going back there.

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes