Summary

Food/Drink3
Value3
House pour wine, Jamesbrown burger, Pizza, Ribeye steak (choose truffle mashed potatoes), beer, Spring chicken, hannibal 18" size XL pizza View all
Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out, After Work, Girls Night Out, Chillout, People Watching, Supper View all

Awesome Pizza!

Went there last Monday and had a seafood pizza. It was awesome you can really taste the wood fired oven effect on its crust and ingredients.
It's one of the best pizza's I've tried in my life,
I had white wine to go along and it was surprizingly cheap and good...only $6 per glass! Friendly italian waitress explained me that the boss imports directly the wine himself so that's why the price is so affordable.
The place had decent crowd for Monday night so it didn't look like Monday at all to me.
Location of the place is excellent as well and there is nice and big alfresco area overlooking the piazza.
I also noticed that they have a big screen inside so I guess it will work well with football matches.
Would recommend this to everyone to try.

Most helpful reviews for Hannibal

worth a ponder

Gd! although a little salty. but the cocktails and the service were not too bad..... and the food was cooked to request perfectly, so kudos to that.

Will not return

Food/Drink N/A | Value 3 | Ambience 3 | Service 1

First visit to this restaurant with my overseas guests. Didn't ordered much food as we were not very hungry. The service of a waitress there was very bad. We had the impression that she looked down on us because we didn't order too much food? Or because we are not white? Before we ordered our pasta, we had given her the instructions for the chef to cook it more spicy, and when the food came, we feedback to her that it wasn't spicy enough. She just simply passed us the chilli oil! And when I for another waiter to feedback this to the chef, we could hear this waitress mumbling behind our back! We are not beggars, we are there to enjoy the food and catching up with our guests. We felt humiliated and will definitely not return!

crazy sodas

Had a quick drink before dinner tonight. Had a soda. It set me back by $7. I could have walked 10steps to 7-11 and got it for $2 max. I work for the f&b and charging $7 for a soft drink is crazy.

Great Place!

Had an awesome time in this place for the past three days I was here.
Both food and drinks were excellent!
Friendly international staff was very helpfull in explaining the items from the menu as well as recommending their wines, beer selection etc.
I really felt I was back home in my local bar as eveything was perfect.. food, drinks, service, atmosphere,,,well.... except for rainy weather but that I can't blame on them....
Will miss this place once I'm back home...
Would definetelly recommend to anyone who stays nearby Roberston Q area to drop by there and check them out.
Must try their pizzas which comes in different sizes as weel of 12', 18', half a meter and one meter long....Selection of music was great and a guy who was DJing was quite accomodating in playing the tunes that people were requesting from him....