Review for Hansang Korean Family Restaurant

Address: #03-32 to 35/40 to 44, Novena Square 2, 10 Sinaran Drive, 307506
16 Sep 2008 • 139 Reviews • 18 Followers

korean siao (crazy) me

Overall
I love kimchi and most things "K"...oooohh esp korean comedy drama. Latest craze is watching the drama "Hello my Lady" on ch55 on sunday and re-runs on sat afternoon, cause it has my dream korean gal thats pretty, natural and funny!! well I am not a dreamer for nothing. hahaha...

Anyway, Square2 at novena is frequented by me, for korean stuffs and having a few friends working in the area and being near u.d.d.e.r.s icecream. Oh! udders has a new caramel flavour that I like as it taste like butterscotch to me, YUUUUMMMMY...oops getting back to Hansang.

Over 2 trips i had the daily lunch special ginseng chicken set , hotpot set and the Korean chinese zha jiang mien. Each costing about 15-16bucks with GST.

The ginseng chicken meat is pretty tasteless but the soup is pretty thick and flavouful which I like! Of course there are better ginseng chicken around but not at 15bucks.

The hotpot was nothing like the picture but fortunately it is also pretty tasty and I like the noodles in the hot pot, springy and tasty.

Zha jiang mien is not the best (yes, the search continues) but good enough. Pretty flavourful with heaps of potatos, and some meat in the black sauce.

All dishes comes with a starter plate of spicy ikan belis, potato, and something that i don't remember; side dishes of kimchi and yellow radish; set meals gets a bowl of rice too.

Not much of an ambience, as its an open concept which reminds me of a food court. Service is normal.

Though not the best korean eatery, i definitely will be back as I find the sets value for money and they have my favourite zha jiang mien too.
lunch sets