Back to Hatched267 Holland Avenue
Hazelleo
 • 27 Mar 2014 69 reviews 1 follower
Overall
For more reviews, read on my blogpost http://hazeldiary.com/?p=3640

It has been quite sometime since I last post about breakfast brunch. It’s my second visit to Hatched but to their outlet at Holland Village. The café is conveniently accessible via walking distance from Holland Village MRT station. Hatched is an egg-inspired, all day breakfast place to chill out. The eggs here are served in many different forms such as boiled, poached, baked, scrambled and more.
My sisters and I decided to have our brunch here on of the weekend. The exterior of the restaurant with its floor to the ceiling length glass window and yellow criss-cross bars snaking across the surface gives a creative feeling of the place set up. It has different exterior and interior designs from the one at Evans Lodge.
Sir Benedict S$13.00 (1 egg) or S$19.00 (2eggs) served classic with ham, poached egg and the hollandaise sauce on top of a breakfast muffin. Poached egg was well done as the yolk was done just right as it just flow out smoothly right upon cutting it.The combination of sour and slightly creamy sauce was perfect to enhance the taste of the egg and ham. It comes with 1 or 2 option so sister ordered 1 only and it is quite filling.
Salted Egg Ranch on Potato Spuds S$12.00 beautifully served in a plate.Potato spuds dressed with an Asian twist of salted egg dressing..
Croque Madame S$16.00 served in grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a fried egg on top served with steak fries. Fried egg was nicely done with the yellowish yolk lying on top the sandwich makes the whole dish looks appetizing. Not to mentioned that the steak fries was thick and filling too.
Serving time was within 20 minutes and service staffs are quite attentive to customers. We do get their attention when we need to place order and also refill water. Overall dinning experience is pleasant with the food quality, service and of course companion.
Total Bill was S$63.60 which inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% GST. We didn’t order any drinks as it comes with free flow of plain water. If you are craving for breakfast dinner, you might want to drop by for a filling craving.

Must tries: egg benedict