Back to Hifumi Japanese Restaurant#04-68, Plaza Singapura, 68...

Lepak With Yaops
 • 26 Jul 2014 98 reviews 1 follower
Overall
If you're aint a fussy eater, have a big appetite, likes Japanese food and kinda on a budget, this is the place for you!

More pics and thoughts at http://lepakwithyaops.com/hifumi-all-you-can-eat-appetizer-bar/
After Work, Ala Carte, Lunch

Johnny Ong
 • 25 Jun 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Patronised this restaurant as it is the ony place crowded with people. Food quality is rather dissapointing just average but service standard is excellent. Staffs are very attentive and prompt in service. Will patronise again due to excellent service standard.

ArcticStar
 • 08 Mar 2014 259 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Standing at the large, newly-added atrium of Plaza Singapura, at a loss of what to have for dinner as there were simply too many restaurants and we were spoilt for choice! In the end, *Cheyene suggested having dinner at Hifumi Japanese Restaurant after we walked around the atrium twice.

Hifumi is located at 68 Orchard Road #04-68 Dhoby Ghaut MRT Atrium, Singapore 238839 and the number to dial is 6338 4712. So here we were, being warmly welcomed into the clean-cut, pretty Japanese restaurant that was spacious and had a very hearty feel to it - think, brightly lit, earthly hues, and tables of happy diners chattering away while attacking their food.

What caught our attention was really the All-You-Can-Eat / Buffet-style Appetizer Station. There was a rather vast selection of appetizers that we could choose from, once we placed orders for a main course. There were assortments of cha soba (cold greentea noodles), riceball desserts, cherry tomatoes, baby corns, grilled vegetables, fish balls, soya beans, fried yam balls etc. It was a spread, and definitely tempting to try everything.

In the end, I just had a modest serving of Chawanmushi (Japanese steamed egg), a handful of cherry tomatoes, baby corn and fried yam ball. The Chawanmushi was tasty, but a little diluted. The fried yam ball was fragrant and rather crispy on the outside, sweetly sticky on the inside.

My main course came first - Curry Vegetable with rice - a large pot of bubbling hot curry filled to the brim with colorful ingredients such as hard-boiled egg, baby corns, brocooli, carrots, capsicums, brinjal and mushrooms. The curry sauce was just nice - not too thick or diluted. Best of all, it was the first Japanese curry that I'd eaten that was spicy instead of sweet. I liked this!

For more detailed information and photos, please feel free to visit:

Must tries: curry vegetable, All-you-can-eat appetizer bar

Dinner, Lunch