1. Poor service. Waitress served as though she has not eaten for days, and not been paid or something.
2. Lousy environment. Very noisy, several chairs were torn. Filthy toilets. Can see houseflies around. Quite a number of glass plates were chipped off badly.
3. Poor quality of food. Bamboo clams were small, over-cooked and accompanying tang hoon was a tad tough.
4. Signature Crab meat had a powdery, soggy texture (suspect unfresh) yet the waiter rebuked that it's live crabs which were cooked. She challenged us to take a look. Not sure what's the point. Fact is meat is powdery/soggy. The texture doesn't lie right? In additional, the crab's shell is black! Has anyone seen that before? Waiter says the crab is from what under the stones so it's black! Acceptable excuse?
5. Bad representation of Top SMEs. Overall, the short summary above doesn't fit in as a Top SMEs awardee (In terms of service, environment, down to the quality of plates).