Back to Hua Ting RestaurantLevel 2, Orchard Hotel, 442 Orchard Road

Business Breakfast3 votes

Oliver Cheong
 • 06 Sep 2014 11 reviews 0 follower
Overall
After having to read much good review on Hua Ting, maybe I had expected a little too much. A let down is my verdict.

Furthermore, there is just way too much msg in the food. My whole family was thirsty after the meal.

Jasonhanis
 • 29 Jul 2014 9 reviews 0 follower
Overall
This place I will be proud to bring my family, close friends & overseas guests in Singapore! The chinese food and service were top class! Very yummy, even the tea there will make you very relaxed....try their signature dish cater per person....valued and delicious! Thank you Hua Ting! I will come back again and again!

Must tries: Crispy Roasted Duck; Steamed Soon Hock, Yummy roasted pork ribs, heavenly snow crab in hua tiao jiu

After Work, Anniversary, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Business Dining, Chillout, High Tea, Large Groups, Private Dining, Quiet, Relaxed, Take Away, Weddings

foodolicious
 • 13 May 2014 136 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Yes, Hua Ting is one of the dim sum restaurants I would recommend to friends. It is very strong in its pastry I feel while slightly weaker than Wah Lok when it comes to steamed dim sum but still decent and pretty good. Priced at about $5 per basket, I find it reasonable. Service is pretty normal and just slightly above average as they would leave you to guess the dim sum on your own. This place is really quite popular among Singaporean families. I tried booking one week ago and couldn’t a table so I did two weeks in advance this time to secure one. So please book really early in advance if you want to visit this restaurant!

For more details, please visit: