11 Oct 2014 • 6 reviews • 0 follower
My friends and I went on a weekend so it was pretty crowded. It took us a while to find a seat; the person working there took initiative to help us find a seat though.
Atmosphere was nice; it was windy and cooling but the crowd made it noisy. And of course since it's situated beside a main road, it didn't made the environment better.
Food-wise, we ordered the Fish N Chips, Rainbow Cake and their I.am Platter.
- Fish N Chips were in a right portion and it was served hot.
- The platter tastes and looks great but for 3 people, it was too little.
- The rainbow cake was nice and colourful as always.
Drinks-wise, we ordered the Virgin Mojito, Psychedelic Sarong and Shirley Temple. They were pretty okay.
- Waiting Time: 10-15 minutes (the drinks came first)
- Service is quite decent - helpful, friendly and cheerful which was good.