Back to Irodori Japanese Restaurant#03-01, River View Hotel, 382...

Sashimi16 votes

Wine Lists4 votes
Live Band3 votes
Relaxed3 votes
View/Scenery3 votes

15% Discount during lunch for ala carte buffet and ala carte only for selected cards*. Other deals are available, find out more

Goh Yue LIn
 • 30 Apr 2014 6 reviews 0 follower
Overall
If anyone needs a recommendation to any Jap buffet, this one would be on my priority list.

I've been patronising this place several times and each time I'm always delighted by the endless supply of fresh sashimi, the small food portions and the decent selection of buffet items to choose from.

The place is always packed so do place advance bookings to avoid disappointments.

The ambience is great for gatherings and more people means I get to try out more food!

It may not be the cheapest place to have a jap buffet, but I would always bet my 2 cents worth on the fresh sashimi and the spider handroll.

The sashimi is cut into decent thickness and you can order can much as your stomach can take. The spider handroll is a soft shell crab handroll that is crispy yet made to perfection.

So yes, I look forward to my next visit there.

After Work, Birthdays, Buffet, Business Dining, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Large Groups, Night Out

Management

Dear Goh Yue Lin,

Thank you for dining with us at Irodori Japanese Restaurant.

We appreciate your positive response and we are glad that the sashimi and spider handroll were good for you.

Once again, we are grateful for your high recommendation on our restaurant and we hope to have you dining with us again soon.

Best Regards,
The Management
Irodori Japanese Restaurant

02 May 2014

ArcticStar
 • 15 Mar 2014 209 reviews 1 follower
Overall
*Pris and I decided to meet for lunch at Irodori Japanese Restaurant, since she mentioned that the Japanese food here was good, and I have yet to try it for myself. Irodori Japanese Restaurant is located at 382 Havelock Road #03-01 Riverview Hotel, Singapore 169629 and the number for reservations is 6737 2002.

The open concept dining area was already filled with diners when we met up before noon. We were seated and served the Cold Tofu starter - with some salted vegetables and Japanese soy sauce, a tantalising appetite-teaser while we browsed the menus to order from this ala carte buffet setting.

Next, the Beef Slices - succulent and tasty, especially with the sweet flavor of onions infused into the flesh and gravy.

And the Lobster with roe - we were only allowed to have one each of this item. For the lobster lovers, this was definitely a favorite with us - springy fresh lobster meat, tinged with natural sweetness and the crunchiness / crinkling bursts of roe atop added a unique texture to the dish.

Moving on, the platter of Sashimi platter that we could not do without. Fresh, succulent and tasty, the tuna, swordfish, snapper and salmon slices were devoured rather quickly with squeezes of lemon and wasabi. We had another platter of this item, especially the Salmon and Swordfish sashimi.

For more detailed information and photos, please do visit:

Must tries: Sashimi, ALL SASHIMI, lobster mentaki

Buffet, Dinner, Lunch

Management

Dear ArcticStar,

Thank you for dining with us at Irodori Japanese Restaurant.
We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that both of you were satisfied with our food. We will convey your compliments to our chef.
We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable dining experience.

Looking forward to have you dining with us again soon.

Best Regards,
The Management
Irodori Japanese Restaurant

11 April 2014

kcfoodaudit
 • 04 Mar 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Had buffet here 3 times since last year. Place is a bit small & better to reserve before you go. Sashimi (salmon, tai, prawn & tuna) is my favourite though noticed 1st order is quite general, subsequent orders will be lesser. 'Chawanmushi' & Handroll with seaweed wrap tasted good as well.

Must tries: chawanmushi, ALL SASHIMI