Back to Irodori Japanese Restaurant#03-01, River View Hotel, 382...

chawanmushi3 votes
Ala Carte3 votes
Live Band3 votes
Relaxed3 votes
View/Scenery3 votes

15% Discount during lunch for ala carte buffet and ala carte only for selected cards*. Other deals are available, find out more

SG Kwek
 • 30 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Service was lousy..i used the same plate throughout the 3 hrs buffet! Despite my reminders, did not change and clear the table. So much so that we gv up and pile the table with dirty n empty plate. The aunt pouring my green tea was rude, instead of walking to our side, she expect us to pass her the glass, which we would gladly do so if she asked nicely.
Food standard also drop, the tempura was not crispy n the soup was not hot. in terms of variety, it is also quite limited and there are still no desserts. Ice cream have to be ordered separately. Overall for a $43 meal, it is not worth. i rather go to Kiseiki

Must tries: Sashimi

Management

Dear SG Kwek,

Thank you for choosing Irodori Japanese Restaurant as your dining destination.

We want to apologize for your unpleasant dining experience with us. We take pride in our service and food quality, it is always with regret that we were not able to deliver this expectation. We would definitely look into improvements to our daily operations as we certainly hope you will dine with us again.

Yours sincerely,
The Management
Irodori Japanese Restaurant

04 August 2014

Yvonne Koh 677
 • 28 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
It been a while I come here for a meal. We actually book a table for Pomo outlet through HGW . It was confirmed but when we reached there the place is closed. We called the River Valley Outlet. The nice lady who took my call invited us over to River Valley. It was a complete disaster! The Sashimi wasn't fresh at all. It may be a PH we came by but still food should be up to standard. The Hamachi was sour? The server there was very nice. They changed one for me and asked for another feedback. It was the same. The salmon wasn't fresh too. The plate of mixed Sashimi was served room temperature.
Service recovery was done and I was given a plate of salmon belly which might cost $25! Other food was not as good as before too. The service is good but we also pay for food. If a plate of Sashimi wasn't fresh , it is not a place for Japanese food at all. Pork with ginger sauce had a tad of refrigerated porky smell! I also want to enquire why isn't a feedback tab on this restaurant's homepage??

Won't be back for sure
  • Sour Hamachi
  • Sour Hamachi

Management

Dear Yvonne Koh 677,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Irodori Japanese Restaurant.

We regret to hear about the unpleasant dining experience, which we sincerely apologise for. Your feedback will be taken into serious consideration and we will share it with the team for further improvement. Quality and freshness of our offerings are equally important to us and we certainly hope you that you’ll visit us the next time round for a better experience!

Yours sincerely,
The Management
Irodori Japanese Restaurant

04 August 2014

poportion
 • 24 Jul 2014 31 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Not excellent like most Japanese buffets, but good enough if you have a soft spot for buffets. The complimentary mentaiko grilled prawns and cold tofu were very good! Try the sashimi, shisamos and irodori maki! I thought that service was quite slow and the waitresses sometimes mix up orders. I would advise making a reservation for dinner as this place is crowded on most of the nights.

Must tries: Sashimi, Grilled prawns with mentaiko, Irodori special Maki