Back to Irodori Japanese Restaurant#03-01, River View Hotel, 382...

Sashimi17 votes

Ala Carte3 votes
Live Band3 votes
Relaxed3 votes
View/Scenery3 votes

15% Discount during lunch for ala carte buffet and ala carte only for selected cards*. Other deals are available, find out more

Lawrence Tay
 • 02 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
ook through hungry go where. Hear alot about this restaurant so i try with my friend was nice the sashimi was great and overall the food there is good thanks to the chef . The service was good even is full house . thank you for give me a wonderful dinner .... wil certainly recommend my friends to go there .

Must tries: Sashimi, enoki, grilled prawn, yaki, ya

After Work, Anniversary, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Buffet

Dear Lawrence Tay,

Thank you for dining with us at Irodori Japanese Restaurant.

We are delighted to know you had an enjoyable dinner with us. We look forward to seeing you and your friends at Irodori Japanese Restaurant soon!

Once again, appreciate the recommendation to your friends.

Yours sincerely,

20 June 2014

Gerald Ang
 • 24 May 2014 9 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Tried the buffet lunch here. Servings are relatively small so u can eat more different varieties. Sashimi definitely not to be missed. The chawanmushi is only averaged. Kinda worth the money here. Place is a little cramp so I prefer to sit at the bar counter

Must tries: Sashimi, Grilled prawns with mentaiko

Dear Gerald Ang,

Thank you for writing Irodori Japanese Restaurant.

We are delighted to know you had a good experience when dining with us. Do join us for dinner as well.

We look forward to serve you again soon.

Yours sincerely,

28 May 2014

Goh Yue LIn
 • 30 Apr 2014 6 reviews 0 follower
Overall
If anyone needs a recommendation to any Jap buffet, this one would be on my priority list.

I've been patronising this place several times and each time I'm always delighted by the endless supply of fresh sashimi, the small food portions and the decent selection of buffet items to choose from.

The place is always packed so do place advance bookings to avoid disappointments.

The ambience is great for gatherings and more people means I get to try out more food!

It may not be the cheapest place to have a jap buffet, but I would always bet my 2 cents worth on the fresh sashimi and the spider handroll.

The sashimi is cut into decent thickness and you can order can much as your stomach can take. The spider handroll is a soft shell crab handroll that is crispy yet made to perfection.

So yes, I look forward to my next visit there.

After Work, Birthdays, Buffet, Business Dining, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Large Groups, Night Out

Dear Goh Yue Lin,

Thank you for dining with us at Irodori Japanese Restaurant.

We appreciate your positive response and we are glad that the sashimi and spider handroll were good for you.

Once again, we are grateful for your high recommendation on our restaurant and we hope to have you dining with us again soon.

Best Regards,