Back to Irodori Japanese Restaurant#03-01, River View Hotel, 382...

chawanmushi3 votes
Ala Carte3 votes
Live Band3 votes
Relaxed3 votes
View/Scenery3 votes

15% Discount during lunch for ala carte buffet and ala carte only for selected cards*. Other deals are available, find out more

ArcticStar
 • 15 Mar 2014 297 reviews 2 followers
Overall
*Pris and I decided to meet for lunch at Irodori Japanese Restaurant, since she mentioned that the Japanese food here was good, and I have yet to try it for myself. Irodori Japanese Restaurant is located at 382 Havelock Road #03-01 Riverview Hotel, Singapore 169629 and the number for reservations is 6737 2002.

The open concept dining area was already filled with diners when we met up before noon. We were seated and served the Cold Tofu starter - with some salted vegetables and Japanese soy sauce, a tantalising appetite-teaser while we browsed the menus to order from this ala carte buffet setting.

Next, the Beef Slices - succulent and tasty, especially with the sweet flavor of onions infused into the flesh and gravy.

And the Lobster with roe - we were only allowed to have one each of this item. For the lobster lovers, this was definitely a favorite with us - springy fresh lobster meat, tinged with natural sweetness and the crunchiness / crinkling bursts of roe atop added a unique texture to the dish.

Moving on, the platter of Sashimi platter that we could not do without. Fresh, succulent and tasty, the tuna, swordfish, snapper and salmon slices were devoured rather quickly with squeezes of lemon and wasabi. We had another platter of this item, especially the Salmon and Swordfish sashimi.

For more detailed information and photos, please do visit:

Must tries: Sashimi, Sashimi, lobster mentaki

Buffet, Dinner, Lunch

Management

Dear ArcticStar,

Thank you for dining with us at Irodori Japanese Restaurant.
We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that both of you were satisfied with our food. We will convey your compliments to our chef.
We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable dining experience.

Looking forward to have you dining with us again soon.

Best Regards,
The Management
Irodori Japanese Restaurant

11 April 2014

kcfoodaudit
 • 04 Mar 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Had buffet here 3 times since last year. Place is a bit small & better to reserve before you go. Sashimi (salmon, tai, prawn & tuna) is my favourite though noticed 1st order is quite general, subsequent orders will be lesser. 'Chawanmushi' & Handroll with seaweed wrap tasted good as well.

Must tries: chawanmushi, Sashimi

Buffet

Jimmywu
 • 13 Feb 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
When i book more than 1 week in advance for V day they didnt notice me that our table will be shared with other couple untill the day before V day then they call and tell me.. ridiculous. Somemore is V day menu, cancel and let me left with no much choice for reselecting other place as too near to V day le.

Management

Dear Jimmywu,

Thank you for thinking about Irodori Japanese Restaurant as your dining destination.

We would like to apologize for informing you late as Valentine’s Day is very popular and we were trying not to turn couples away.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and still look forward to have you dining with us again.

Best Regards,