Reviews for Irodori Japanese Restaurant (River View Hotel) (彩日本料理)

3.2

AsianJapanese

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Loved the fresh sandwiches and coffee was perfect. Will have a hot meal next time as I saw some great dishes leaving the relatively small kitchen, how do they do it!
• 11 Mar 2015 • 210 reviews • 5 followers

Irodori Japanese Restaurant: Affordable Japanese Buffet At Riverview Hotel

Overall
More pics and thoughts at http://lepakwithyaops.com/irodori-japanese-restaurant-affordable-japanese-buffet-at-riverview-hotel

Follow Lepak With Yaops on Instagram and Facebook The two things that formed my impression of Irodori Japanese Restaurant: Lightning Speed Service and Affordability ($36.8++). In addition, serving above-average food standard contributed to their numerous accolades and awards. On top of all these, selected card holders (find out HERE) will enjoy an additional 15% off for LUNCH buffet! Nothing fanciful nor grandiose, ambiance at Irodoriis themed towards zen, oriental and casual. Menu is neatly organised into different food types with easy to read description for each dish. After browsing through the menu, we were ready to order! After making ending my last order and before I could complete my first paragraph, came our first dish in 9.57s! Breaking the world's 100m record. Just to name a few, here were our orders: Salmon Sashimi, California Maki, Soft Shell Crab Maki, Grilled Prawns, Salmon Head etc. Certain dishes were disappointing: Grilled Bacon with golden mushroom and another grilled beef. Overall, I was very pleased with Irodori Japanese Restaurant. Left the place a happy person as I didn't burn my pocket and the food was value for money!
• 17 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

A place not meant for fat people

Overall
Has been my fave restaurant for a good 4 years. They serve reasonably good sashimi cuts. However today's visit was was a bit of a disappointment. Came in at 6pm and ordered some kitchen food, sashimi and sushi. Sashimi and sushi was fast. But kitchen food either took very long or it never came at all. We waited till 730pm before we left. Some of the food I had ordered at 6pm never came. Sitting space was too congested (bar counter). totally had no breathing space needless to say having all our dishes cramped in front of our faces.
  • salmon sashimi
• 05 Jan 2015 • 40 reviews • 33 followers

Affordable Japanese buffet

Overall
Japanese buffet with many many items, fresh sashimi, cooked food, fried food, noodles and rice dishes, you name it, they have it!

Sashimi is fresh!

Full review with pictures here: http://ilovedawn00.blogspot.sg/2015/01/food-review-irodori-japanese-restaurant.html