Back to Irodori Japanese Restaurant#03-01, River View Hotel, 382...
ArcticStar
 • 15 Mar 2014 237 reviews 1 follower
Overall
*Pris and I decided to meet for lunch at Irodori Japanese Restaurant, since she mentioned that the Japanese food here was good, and I have yet to try it for myself. Irodori Japanese Restaurant is located at 382 Havelock Road #03-01 Riverview Hotel, Singapore 169629 and the number for reservations is 6737 2002.

The open concept dining area was already filled with diners when we met up before noon. We were seated and served the Cold Tofu starter - with some salted vegetables and Japanese soy sauce, a tantalising appetite-teaser while we browsed the menus to order from this ala carte buffet setting.

Next, the Beef Slices - succulent and tasty, especially with the sweet flavor of onions infused into the flesh and gravy.

And the Lobster with roe - we were only allowed to have one each of this item. For the lobster lovers, this was definitely a favorite with us - springy fresh lobster meat, tinged with natural sweetness and the crunchiness / crinkling bursts of roe atop added a unique texture to the dish.

Moving on, the platter of Sashimi platter that we could not do without. Fresh, succulent and tasty, the tuna, swordfish, snapper and salmon slices were devoured rather quickly with squeezes of lemon and wasabi. We had another platter of this item, especially the Salmon and Swordfish sashimi.

For more detailed information and photos, please do visit:

Must tries: Sashimi, ALL SASHIMI, lobster mentaki

Buffet, Dinner, Lunch

Management

Dear ArcticStar,

Thank you for dining with us at Irodori Japanese Restaurant.
We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that both of you were satisfied with our food. We will convey your compliments to our chef.
We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable dining experience.

Looking forward to have you dining with us again soon.

Best Regards,