Reviews for Island Creamery

3.5

AsianDessertsLocalSingaporeanWestern
Address: #01-03, Serene Centre, 10 Jalan Serene, 258748

Excellent Pulut Hitam Ice Cream

I have had a craving for Pulut Hitam dessert for 2 weeks.   Last weekend, I decided to pop by to get a pint of their Pulut Hitam Ice Cream.   Good thing is they have it in stock! It costs $10.   Brought it back home and I finished a third of it in 1 sitting.   They also have other local flavours such as Horlicks, Chendol, Teh Tarik in addition to unique flavours suchj as burnt caramel as well as bananas and cream.   Recommended!
• 29 Aug 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Worst experience ever

Overall
Order ice cream cake for my daughter's birthday party, the cake was frozen like a piece of rock even after 2 hours of delivery. Not able to cut and share with guests. What a shame. Will never go to this ice cream shop again, and warn everyone not to take any chance with this store.
• 29 May 2015 • 506 reviews • 4 followers

Excellent Pulut Hitam Ice Cream

• The tub of ice cream
• 06 Jun 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Creamy-good ice-cream that's worth the price!

Overall
I absolutely adore the ice-cream at Island Creamery!!
There's a good variety of flavours, and my faves are nutella, ping pong milo and holicks!!
The service is awesome too! Smiles are always a natural feature on the staffs' faces :)

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes