Summary

Value4
Chilli Crab, Fried Carrot Cake, Sweet and Sour Prawn, Beef Hor Fun, Fried Hokkien Mee, Nasi Lemak, Char Kway Teow, Chicken rice, Curry Fish and Roti, Laksa, Stingray, Black Pepper Crab, GUI ling GAO, Mee goreng, Satay, Wok Fried Clams with Sambal Chilli Sauce, curry chicken, kueh pie tee, lotus root soup, mango pudding, roast duck View all
Dinner, Lunch, Quiet, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, After Work, Boys Night Out, Chillout, Girls Night Out, Business Dining, Cheap Eat/Budget, Hidden Find, People Watching View all

Great place

Great place to host foreign visitor. Most Singapore food are there and taste good. Joey is a great service provider. We enjoy her service and had a great fun with her.

Most helpful reviews for It's All About Taste

A Little Bit of Everything

On days that I feel like having a variety of local foods, ample elbow room and air conditioned comfort, I'd head to Ibis for some Singaporean-styled Tapas at It's All About TASTE.

My favourites? The Hokkien Mee, Sweet and Sour Prawns and the Roast Duck - all well executed and served in reasonably generous portions. And while it is true that you could probably get the same dishes in full portions should you visit a hawker centre - you'd not enjoy all the little comforts that dining in a hotel offers, and you'd probably waste a lot of food from not being able to finish 3 full portions.

To sweeten the deal, there's an ongoing 1-for-1 UOB promo that allows you to have two 3-dish combos for the price of 1. And yes, you may each choose 3 different dishes. (:

Good food in a comfortable place

I've stopped over here for drinks and meetings with clients many times but seldom for a meal.

Food is great too $17 for a choice of 3 local dishes.  Fried rice,  Pan fried cod,  fish and chips between 10 and 15 per plate.

Dishes were well plated, tasty and reasonable in price.

The Best Singaporean Food Restaurant in CBD

Everytime I have visitors, I take them to this restaurant, where you can taste most of singature dishes of Singapore, Char Kway Teow, Chilli Crab, Chicken Rice, Nasi Lemak, Hainanese Curry Rice and more! The restaurant staff told me that all menu has been developed and endorsed by the Makan Guru, K.F.Seetoh. This is the best place to take your overseas visitors to showcase what Singapore food culture is all about. It only costs $15 for three items, they are served in sample sizes but definitely generous in size! I started to organise business lunches at this restaurant and I have been very happy with restaurant staff members there as well! Highly recommended, and I stamp this restaurant my personal best Singapore food restaurant! Good atmosphere, value for money, attentive service, great food! What's more can you ask for!

Great place for business lunch or family/friends dinner

I read number of articles about this restaurant on 8Days, Strait Times, Today and other magazines recently since this restaurant opened this year in February. I have been to this restaurant twice, once for business lunch and once for family/friends dinner. I paid $18 for Chicken Rice, Carrot Cake, Mee Goreng and Barbecue Stingray! Tasted great! My friends always eat Malay foods, and another friend always orders indian food, and I order chinese food! At this restaurant, you can have them all, and they all taste authentic! Similar to the previous comment, the restaurant manager told me that all dishes are developed by the Singapore's food ambassador, Seetoh. I love the hotel restaurant for good service, but I do not like paying too much... This place gave me great service of hotel restaurant, good quality and quantity of food for what I paid for, and it's probably is my first time to see someone eating Chicken Rice and Briyani Rice at the same time! Great concept, well done!