Reviews for Jai Thai (Jln Pemimpin)

3.7

AsianThai
Address: 7A Clover Way, 579080
19 Jan 2016
Overall

Sea food fried rice n ice green tea

I just love their seafood fried rice cause they fried it just the right time n it fragrance is excellent b4 u eat n when u put into the mouth it gave a ring in ur head, very nice. Green ice tea is serve with grate ice n the milk make it very fragrant to drink
seafood fried rice n ice green tea

More reviews of Jai Thai

Authentic no-frills

Great food, flavourful, and very authentic! This place definitely gives Thai Express a run for its money. Food service was fast, and every single dish that we had was good, and very well priced.

I've been back several times with different dining companions, and everyone's always satisfied with their meal.

Service staff can be a little flustered and forgetful, but they're all smiles so you do tend to look past that.

Authentic Thai Food at reasonable price

Went for lunch today and was very happy with my meal.  I got the Clear Tom Yam  Soup and Thai style Fish, Green Curry  & Noodle and it was one of the most authentic Thai dishes I've tried in Singapore since visiting Thailand.  My only complaint was that portions were just a bit smaller than I would have liked but for the price I would gladly go back for lunch or dinner.

Must go n try

their ice coffee also very nice n excellent service especially when they r pack cause waiting time is very fast.

heartfull and tasty food

My wife and i ordered green curry set, pineapple set, and fish cake. All are tasteful, service is fast, and friendly. The green curry not so spicy but tasty. The fish cake surprisingly very smooth and yummy. The pandan chicken also good. As a closing we ate jelly which surprisingly made from coconut and delicious. Total we pay 18.60 for both. We will come back again someday for sure!