Reviews for Jai Thai (Jln Pemimpin)

AsianThai
Keen Chua

Authentic no-frills

Great food, flavourful, and very authentic! This place definitely gives Thai Express a run for its money. Food service was fast, and every single dish that we had was good, and very well priced.

I've been back several times with different dining companions, and everyone's always satisfied with their meal.

Service staff can be a little flustered and forgetful, but they're all smiles so you do tend to look past that.
24 Jul 2014 • 12 reviews • 0 follower

Authentic no-frills

13 Apr 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Authentic Thai Food at reasonable price

Went for lunch today and was very happy with my meal.  I got the Clear Tom Yam  Soup and Thai style Fish, Green Curry  & Noodle and it was one of the most authentic Thai dishes I've tried in Singapore since visiting Thailand.  My only complaint was that portions were just a bit smaller than I would have liked but for the price I would gladly go back for lunch or dinner.
16 Jan 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Must go n try

their ice coffee also very nice n excellent service especially when they r pack cause waiting time is very fast.