Review for Jessie Catering

AsianChineseInternationalLocal
Lynnette Low • 16 Dec 2011 • 1 Review • 0 Follower

Glad to find Jessie Catering!

We've tried Jessie Catering tingkat since July this year. In general, we've found the food good. We order 3 dishes and 1 soup, I.e. soup plus main dish, veggie dish & side dish. We love their veggies, always tasty & even feels "home-cooked"! Most of their main dishes can be really tasty, though there are times when it seems like the cook kind of ran out of ideas. When that happens, I would call to provide friendly feedback & it's always well received. They are constantly making effort to improve their dishes. Like most ladies, I'm not a very big eater,so we don't have any problem with the portions. They are very generous with their veggies, which is great for us 'cos we love veggies, and they do clean the veggies very well, yeah, like it's homecooked. We like their soup, too. I think it would be a good idea if they have a 20-day menu as a guide (subject to changes, of course) so that new customers know what to expect & the cooks will never ran out of ideas!! (Especially for the main dish and side dishes...) It'll be truly a win-win solution, I think! They can always fine-tune it as they go.
Overall