Summary

Mango with Sago, durian snow ice and durian puree with pomelo, sesame paste, Almond Paste, Ginger Juice with Fresh Milk, Durian in Sticky Rice Roll, Durian with Pomelo Sago, Egg pudding, Glutinous rice balls in ginger soup., durian pamelo sago, glutinous rice balls in ginger soup, mango sago desserts, mango sago with pomelo, sesame seed/ almond/ walnut paste, snow ice desserts, 姜汁撞奶 ginger milk curd View all
Cheap Eat/Budget, Vibrant/Noisy, Supper, Take Away, After Work, Chillout, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Children/Family, Girls Night Out, High Tea View all

people found this review useful

Most helpful reviews for Ji De Chi (Liang Seah Court)

terrible service

refused to change our order when they got it wrong. did not give explanation. took a long time to deliver food and to give change. will not go back again. there are plenty of other dessert places nearby.

Bad service, avoidant staff

I went to Ji De Chi on Liang Seah Street last Friday, and ordered the Ginger Tea with tangyuan. I believe it was a certain number and then "B" or "D". Instead, they gave me hashima, which was the opposite "D" or "B". Since I didn't have the paper anymore, I couldn't tell if I wrote it wrongly or if they just gave me the wrong order. This is the second time this has happened, and I didn't want to take it lying down anymore.

I asked for them to change the dish (I hadn't opened it), and the first waiter said he would ask his boss. He didn't come back for ten minutes, during which my friend had made payment. After we finally caught him, he said the boss didn't allow him to change the dish and slunk away. I asked them to show me the paper slip to verify if it was my mistake or theirs, but they just said yes yes and ignored me and my friends at least 5 times. In the end, I had no choice but to take it away. Poor service and they obviously don't care about pleasing their customers.

Perfect for the warm weather

We reckon the best way to beat the heat is to dig into this bowl of chendol shaved ice ($5.50) at Ji De Chi. Filled with generous toppings (red beans, attap chee and green grass jelly) and drizzled with gula melaka, we say this is the way to chill.

Hong Kong Style of Dessert

Last time I always pop-in to order their plum drink.  It is not only refreshing, and can stop one from being thirsty.

Now another option for me to go and patron.  Their durian puff was very yummy, we actually two servings for it.  Now I am wondering does it go well with the season only.

Extremely poor and inefficient service

Went to the Juring Point branch.

During my first visit, I waited d*** long before the lady noticed me raising my hand. After ordering, they said I had to wait ten minutes. After awhile, they came back and told me my item was not available. As I was in a rush, I decided to cancel my order and go next door for a milkshake. GUESS WHAT. I SAW MY ITEM IN THEIR DISPLAY. Perfectly available for eating.

The second time I came, my bf ordered tang yuan. It's a really simple dish to make - you just have to hear up the tang yuan, which you should have already prepared. Similarly, they said we had to wait for 10 min.

At this point I am already d*** pissed. Super slow service and I still have to wait so long. The dish I ordered tasted horrible too.

Never coming back again.