Reviews for Jumbo Seafood (East Coast) (东海岸珍宝海鲜楼)

3.6

AsianChineseSeafood
Address: #01-08, East Coast Seafood Centre, 1206 East Coast Parkway, 449883
12 Aug 2015
Overall

Great service but mediocre food

Went for dinner yesterday.
 Service was great and at attentive

Food service waiting time was not too bad .
 My only complaint is that food serve to the table are not hot
 Bamboo clams , steam crabs , scallops, youtiao are some of the dishes
 Guess it is ready for a while but no one to serve ?

Am not sure and has feedback to the staff

More reviews of Jumbo Seafood

Very over rated...

Had heard a lot about this place, before I decided to give it a visit. After a couple of visits, have decided not to go back.

Ordered sea food beancurd, broccoli with garlic, scallop with yam, venison and chilli crab. The scallop with yam was the only saving grace. The chilli crab was good, but nothing that I would not get elsewhere.

The service staff is anything but pleasant, and to add to it you have a cart with a dirty blue bucket moving around the restaurant, collecting used crockery.

Was not expecting fine dining, but definitely a better experience for the money paid.
Overall

suitable for bringing foreign friends

A fortnight ago l went to Jumbo restaurant with my girlfriend for dinner on Saturday night. It was very crowded so we had to stand in a long queue for 40 minutes  before we could get a table and place an order. I ordered an elephant clam cooked in two ways; raw and blanched , a Hong Kong steamed fish and a Yang Zhou fried rice. The service was slow as the food took 30 mins to arrive. The food was average , and the price was slightly higher  than other seafood restaurants.
Overall

Good food and good service

I am very happy with the service provided by 丁潘 who served us. She was very accommodating, pleasant and helpful with all our requests. It was a very happy lunch we had together at the restaurant. Thank you.

The dishes were tasty and good. We had their signature chilli crabs, venison meat, brocolli with garlic, baby squids, orr nee. Highly recommended for a family gathering.

Chili Crab!

Always come back for the chili crab.

The service was horrible compare to higher-scale restaurant, but that's the Singaporean standard anyway. Don't care too much lah just get your delicious food.