Reviews for Jumbo Seafood (East Coast) (东海岸珍宝海鲜楼)

3.6

AsianChineseSeafood

Good food and good service

I am very happy with the service provided by 丁潘 who served us. She was very accommodating, pleasant and helpful with all our requests. It was a very happy lunch we had together at the restaurant. Thank you.

The dishes were tasty and good. We had their signature chilli crabs, venison meat, brocolli with garlic, baby squids, orr nee. Highly recommended for a family gathering.
• 21 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good food and good service

• 06 Feb 2015 • 67 reviews • 3 followers

Chili Crab!

Overall

Always come back for the chili crab.

The service was horrible compare to higher-scale restaurant, but that's the Singaporean standard anyway. Don't care too much lah just get your delicious food.

• Chili Crab
• 31 Jan 2015 • 21 reviews • 0 follower

Worst meal ever!

Overall
It was crowded on a Sunday evening so I believe it must be a pretty good place to have some seafood. How very wrong I was! The service was unbelievably bad. The staff taking the order was totally void of expression with no enthusiasm for the Menu. Rice had to be requested more than 3 times. Eating plates with crab shells were cleared with no plate replenishment. And I was in the midst of having my crabs! Food fared no better. The butter crabs were so badly cooked with the flesh sticking to the Shells, it was almost inedible! The bamboo clams were mediocre. The yam paste was diluted and close to tasteless. With a CEO who Pays attention Only to food as stated in the Sunday Times, it is understandable that the wait staff can get away with such Attitude. It was fortunate that I did not sign up the membership card which the staff conveniently forgot, to my benefit! Seriously there are many seafood Places around with way better service and food!