Reviews for Jumbo Seafood (East Coast) (东海岸珍宝海鲜楼)

3.6

AsianChineseSeafood

suitable for bringing foreign friends

A fortnight ago l went to Jumbo restaurant with my girlfriend for dinner on Saturday night. It was very crowded so we had to stand in a long queue for 40 minutes  before we could get a table and place an order. I ordered an elephant clam cooked in two ways; raw and blanched , a Hong Kong steamed fish and a Yang Zhou fried rice. The service was slow as the food took 30 mins to arrive. The food was average , and the price was slightly higher  than other seafood restaurants.
• 12 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

suitable for bringing foreign friends

• 21 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good food and good service

Overall
I am very happy with the service provided by 丁潘 who served us. She was very accommodating, pleasant and helpful with all our requests. It was a very happy lunch we had together at the restaurant. Thank you.

The dishes were tasty and good. We had their signature chilli crabs, venison meat, brocolli with garlic, baby squids, orr nee. Highly recommended for a family gathering.
• 06 Feb 2015 • 72 reviews • 3 followers

Chili Crab!

Overall

Always come back for the chili crab.

The service was horrible compare to higher-scale restaurant, but that's the Singaporean standard anyway. Don't care too much lah just get your delicious food.

• Chili Crab