Reviews for Kaafehaus

Foodoshoot

Kaafehaus: A coffee house like no other

I promise you that you will be handsomely rewarded if you drop by Kaafehaus for a cup of coffee or some cakes. Well, you need a straight ruler to measure this. Trust me on that ;)

Kaafehaus was featured in one of the April issues of Mediacorp’s U Magazine. Given the extensive beverage list, you gotta check out this place if you are a coffee lover. It is located at the hall area of haar Attic which happens to be a salon. A great place for people watching I suppose!

I think my friend found the name Flat White ($3.80) pretty amusing, and thus decided to order it. Isn’t it amazing how these people can come up with coffee art?

There were four different types of milkshakes and I almost wanted to try the Walnut and Butterscotch but decided to go for the Rum & Raisin milkshake ($5.80) in the end. Wheeee! I liked it! It wasn’t thoroughly blended so there were bits of raisins in it to chew on.

My friend commented that the Tuna Sandwich  ($5.80) is very fresh which is not surprising given that it is prepared on the spot. It makes for a very filling breakfast or lunch too!

I was kinda lost for words when I saw the Chicken Pie ($3.80). It looks ‘deflated’ doesn’t it? Haha.. It tastes pretty normal and I certainly wouldn’t recommend this.

If you need some coffee to perk you up (like I did!), do drop by Kaafehaus! I think this place is relatively new so it probably wants to receive feedback too.

Feel free to read my review here! :)
07 May 2010 • 35 reviews • 7 followers

Kaafehaus: A coffee house like no other

Feel free to read my review here! :)