Daily: 10:30 - 22:00
This casual restaurant serves fish head curry and other Indian dishes such as chicken masala and biryani to go with it.
I learnt about this restaurant some weeks ago and it has been on my must-try list since.
I met up with a friend for lunch and recommended we try this place, which he agreed, as he too has not tried it.
We reached at 11am and the restaurant had only a few customers and we could pick where we wanted to sit.
We ordered the following items:
- Vegetable biryani appalam: $3.40 each. Plain biryani rice served on a banana leaf. Great with the curries and chicken masala.
- Fish Head: $22. Small fish head, good for 2 pax. Curry is tasty and good amount of fish meat for 2.
- Chicken Masala: $5. Spicy. But it hits the mark!
- Fresh Lime Juice: $2.40 each. Nice and refreshing.
- Tiger Beer: $5 each. This was on draught. Fresh taste and pairs well with the meal.
- Masala Tea: $2.50 each. To end the meal, we had to have this. Good taste.
I spent a total of $57.
Food quality is good, but do remember that the prices here are before GST, which is added to your bill at the end of your meal.