Mon - Sun: 11:30 - 22:00
The winner of the Tokyo Ramen Championships 2011, Keisuke Takada opens his third ramen restaurant in Amara Shopping Malll. This outlet will focus on chicken based ramen made from a broth simmered with chicken parts and vegetables. Free flow of complimentary eggs and seasoned beansprouts are served by the side. See what foodies like this place for
The HGW community like this place for...
- Lunch4 votes
- Dinner4 votes
- Ala Carte3 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy3 votes
- After Work3 votes
- Nice Deco1 votes
- Children/Family1 votes
- Cheap Eat/Budget1 votes
- Birthdays1 votes
- Relaxed1 votes
- Hidden Find1 votes
- Tori King Ramen with egg4 votes
- Green Spicy Tori King Ramen3 votes
- Hard-boiled eggs in a basket, slightly spicy beansprouts and special chili paste1 votes
- Hard-boiled eggs in a basket, slightly spicy beansprouts and sesame seeds0 votes
- Crunchy beansprout, special chili paste0 votes
- Black spicy tori king0 votes
What others are saying...
We had arrived at Tori King in anticipation of good ramen but were dismayed at the overall bowl of ramen.
Food: We ordered the standard ramen ...