Reviews for Ramen Keisuke Tori King (100AM)

AsianJapanese
Hoongy !

Tasty Chicken Based Ramen

A hole in the wall at 100AM mall, Ramen Keisuke Tori King is part of chef Keisuke's expansion of ramen branches in Singapore, except that this one serves chicken broth.

I am not a big fan of the chicken broth, as I feel that it lacks flavour compared with its pork based cousins - however, a visit here changed my mind as the thickness of the soup here made it very flavourful.

Go for the full monty with the Tori King Ramen Special ($15.90), which has tasty chicken cutlets, an onsen egg with thin yellow noodles in a strong salted soup based. The only downside was this rather over-boiled tough piece of sliced chicken.

I also tried the Green Tea Cola ($3) which was being promoted but it tasted a little like cough medicine so I will probably avoid it at my next visit.

Stick to the ramen, and it will be worth the visit.
20 Oct 2014 • 1909 reviews • 258 followers

Tasty Chicken Based Ramen

Stick to the ramen, and it will be worth the visit.
Tori king ramen special
11 Sep 2014 • 296 reviews • 14 followers

Essence of chicken

Perfect night for ramen. We ordered the works - the regular Tori King Ramen Special with additional pork slices, fungus and seaweed ($15.90). The broth is heady with chicken essence, and reputedly the only chicken-based ramen broth in Singapore. Noodles are medium-thick and straight, egg nicely wobbly and the whole chicken falls off the bone. The portion is generous - we would have licked the bowl clean if we got to the bottom, but our abilities, sadly, are limited.
02 Sep 2014 • 579 reviews • 21 followers

Must try the Spicy Black

See the full review at http://thehungrybunnie.blogspot.sg/2014/09/ramen-keisuke-tori-king-100am.html

Prices here at this 'chicken leg ramen place' are exceptionally budget-friendly, with a properly substantial meal going at under 15 bucks per head.

The 40-odd seater eatery fills up swiftly, so best to arrive before 12 noon for lunch or by 6 pm for dinner if you don't like queuing. BUT, if you arrive late, don't worry; turnover is high because the kitchen and service are quick and efficient.

We had:

1) Tori King Ramen ($11.90): their signature classic ramen, with a sumptuous broth, lashings of fried shallots, black fungus, Flavored Egg ($2) and huge slab of Pork Chashu ($1) and topped off with a hulking chicken thigh, grilled to perfection and irresistibly luscious.

2) Black Spicy Tori Ramen ($12.90): absolute must-try, the robust broth was abundant with the heady heat of black pepper.

3) If possible, save space for their complimentary appetizer, Sesame-d Beansprouts, at once refreshing and potent, having been spiked with chilli powder, sesame oil, sesame seeds and shoyu