Summary

Food/Drink4
Tempura, sashimi, Sushi, grilled teriyaki cod, teppanyaki seafood, ebi tempura, prawn tempura, Beef Teppanyaki, Grilled Prawns, Kobe Beef Teppanyaki, Lobster (Teppanyaki), Matcha ice cream, Musk Melon, Teppanyaki scallops, Vinegared eel, grilled teriyaki chicken, ice cream, mushrooms cooked in butter, robatayaki set, rock melon, scallop with miso, snapper salad, tepanyaki beef, unagi sushi View all
Business Dining, Dinner, Lunch, After Work, Fine Dining, Quiet, Private Dining, Anniversary, Brunch, View/Scenery, Large Groups/Gathering, Romance/First Dates, Children/Family, Vibrant/Noisy, Ala Carte, Birthdays, Buffet, Corporate Events View all

Food, Ambience Good!

My husband brought me there. Enjoyed the showmanship of the Japanese Chefs, Ambience, especially had the wow factor when we were "transported" to a Japanese garden, the Japanese Koi never look out of place in this garden! Spent close to $400 but worth every cent! Freshest Lobster, prawns and Beef.

Most helpful reviews for Keyaki Japanese Restaurant

My Favorite Japanese Restaurant

I like the new outlook. Their Teppanyaki and Sukiyaki are my favorites. They have a very good selection of fine Sake too. Service always excellent.

Fresh Food

Nice restaurant amidst beautiful settings that really looked like a Japanese garden. Food wise, their maki ingredients are really fresh so each mouth a delight! Their grilled meats are also very good. Meat is tender and both the Wafu sauce and teriyaki sauce are great compliments to the meats. Service is good but a tad slow. Delightful meal which I would recommend to others.

Classic Japanese fare - excellent seafood

Keyaki is my go to place for an amazing japanese night out, and it should be yours too

Menu: Seasonal, with superb seafood. some of the freshest in Singapore

Ambiance: Traditional and newly renovated

Sake: Wide selection

Service: Japanese precision

A tad disappointing

Keyaki is an established Japanese restaurant at Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore, best known for its fresh ingredients and its Kaiseki Omakase sets (i.e. multi-course meals where the chef decides on the dishes to be served based on the best seasonal ingredients available). The omakase sets are priced from $150.

Located on Level 4 of the hotel, one of the key highlights of Keyaki is its beautiful and spacious Zen Garden, which shapes the entire arrival experience the minute you step through the glass doors of the restaurant.

The food was, true to their reputation, very fresh. However, we can’t say that we were impressed with the food, but the ambience (including the entire Japanese Garden setting) made up for it somewhat. Our overall rating (for the ala carte experience) : 8 out of 10 (Ambience: 9, Service: 9, Taste: 7.5, Presentation: 8, Value-for-Money: 7.5).

For more information and photos, refer to our blog at http://angiekayexplorer.com/2015/07/27/ala-carte-dinner-keyaki-japanese-restaurant-pan-pacific-singapore/

place to go

This eatery is very cramped but somehow it adds to the cozy atmosphere. I usually try to go early or late so that I avoid the crowds. I like the fuss-free, efficient setting. I always order salmon sashimi. I have also tried their fried beef slices in onion set, chicken teriyaki set and grilled fish. All were excellent!

The staff are always busy churning out food and serve loads of regulars who tend to be young people around 20-30 years old. I have been at the restaurant three times in the last 2 months.