Summary

Baby eggplant, Salmon and avocado maki rolls, beef short ribs, 12HR Pork Belly, Avocado-wasabi tuna tartare, Bahn mi with sweet chilli pork, French Toast, Salmon Avocado Sushiro, Smashburger, Viet coffee, chocolate lava cake View all
After Work, Ala Carte, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Chillout View all

Delicious Fusion Food

A hidden gem amongst the orchard central maze of shops and cafes.

A bit pricey but portions are huge. I think the menu recently changed because I didnt see those rice bowls that everyone was raving about. Nevertheless, read my blog to find out the updated menu!

Read here: https://jayellesays.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/kilo-pact/

Most helpful reviews for Kilo at Pact

Kilo at Pact: Datenight surefire | Fundamentally-flawed | Singapore Food Blog

Kilo at Pact: Datenight surefire replace_date('27 March 2016'); Labels: affordable, date night, fusion, hidden finds, orchard, orchard central, romantic, will return · Posted by SiHaN at 3/27/2016 02:51:00 pm Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
When it comes to dining at Kilo at Pact, I'm a woman of few words. Especially after it dawned upon me that the successful kilo empire stemmed from its predecessor Raw Kitchen Bar which opened in the vicinity of Bukit timah's old fire station in 2008; my guilty conscience forcing me to recall how I condoned the outlet (mainly for its choice of outlandish pretentious location) to imminent death even before giving the kitchen a chance. Bad habit, yes I know. But fast forward 8 years and I'm swallowing my words, or rather, taking my time to savour the goodness of the unearthly sweet compressed watermelon as I dredge it through the delightfully perfumed red Thai curry gravy. Service here was gracious and kind, almost like a stab in the back as I relinquish the intimate dining experience founded by the essence of Kilo's communal spirit.

One dish that you must must must, and let me reiterate my strong urge to pin you don't, should you not - the Crispy Soft Shell Crab ($20) which features a generous serving of golden brown crusted babes drizzled or dunked in a side of red Thai curry gravy over a bed of compressed watermelon, pretty in pink and super sweet, they would make you wonder if you've been sleeping every time you shove a wedge of watermelon down your throat. Crispy is an understatement as the meaty protein coated with an ethereally light batter crackles under minimal pressure. Do make sure to get in there fast as these are best enjoyed when piping hot,

The meal eclipsed all expectations starting with the Naughty Pork Belly ($28) - tom yum bean and stew, side of crispy kale and a landslide victory of crispy pork belly punctuated with fats.
Another fantastic dish that obviously had stolen the limelight was the Cream of Ebiko pasta ($28) - strings of angel hair pasta luxuriate in a naturally thickened cream sauce with helpings of smelt roe and chives. Fresh king prawns grilled till the meat gingerly peels away from the shell adds to the overall utility of the decadent meal. Absolutely delicious and dare I say, just a little too much indulgence for one.

Kilo at Pact, may just be the perfect place to bring a potential...

Originally posted at: fundamentally-flawed.blogspot.sg/2016/03/kilo-at-pact.html

Go for the Set Lunch!

Would definitely recommend getting the set lunch ($20.00++) which allows you to pick any of their Rice Bowls/Sushiros + a drink + a choice of dessert. Would recommend picking the Rice Bowl over Sushiros. Felt very healthy and loved the ambience!

Click here for my full review and pics :)

good chocolate lava cake...

went there twice, the main course i can say they are not bad, my fav food there is their dessert which is the chocolate lave cake... so far the lava cake i have eaten, the chocolate does not flow out, but their chocolate lava cake, the chocolate flows out when you cut into it...

but their seating arrangement are like bar tables n high chairs, if you want the normal tables might have to make reservation...

Bloggers who have eaten here

Nice interior design

The vibe/ambience/design of the place was quite nice, something people would deem social media worthy for posting pretty artistic photos. We brought a takeout cake from another place and it was nice they let us have it there! A slight caution would be taking your plastic bag/box in your possession as when we asked for ours back they had to rummage somewhere for it. Quite scary since we wanted to takeaway.

The food was rather average, with some slightly above average and some below. The roasted pork belly tasted of a single note of sweet seasoning without a hint of roast while the salmon quinoa had a pretty decent quinoa but a small and average tasting salmon.

Overall it's a rather average experience.