Reviews for Kilo at Pact

AsianIndochineseJapaneseVietnameseWestern
Victoria Lim

Angle hair ebiko pasta

Fridays lunch special at Kilo @ Pact is the angle hair ebiko pasta ($23). We liked it for its creaminess which pairs extremely well with the delicate angel hair. Generous with roe and good-sized prawns. This dish was worth the calories.
08 Aug 2014 • 16 reviews • 0 follower

Angle hair ebiko pasta

17 Dec 2013 • 148 reviews • 6 followers

Healthy Vietnamese fusion in the city

For the full review with pictures, see here.   We went to Kilo last night for dinner. The whole place was filled with hippies! There's a side shop that sells well designed clothes/bags/shoes/accessories for the well heed SNAG.    The food was worse than I remembered, perhaps because I don’t like raw fish. Not in sashimi, poke, ceviche, which they are apparently quite good at. So we ordered a side of fried quail’s eggs and chicken skin to go with. It was delicious, especially with their sriracha mayo.   We also had a sushi roll (containing prawn tempura, avocado, cream cheese, shredded carrots) - this is kind of large, even for 2 people.  Their pho was nice but not super authentic – but then Kilo’s thing is fusion food. They’ve also got banh mi, which we haven’t tried. Banh mi makes me think of noodles, when it’s actually a sandwich.   It's a good alternative if you're in Orchard Central and don't know where to go, but there is limited seating!
28 Nov 2013 • 70 reviews • 1 follower

Fusion Dinner

Impromptu dinner with buddy on one of the weekdays. We decided to have dinner at Orchard Central shopping mall which is walking distance from Somerset MRT station. Kilo & Pact was my choice that night as I was attracted with their unique combination of food, hair salon & fashion retail shop. We went there after 7.30pm and most of the seats are taken. So the only option we have is the seats at the bar and seats facing the view of the orchard streets. We of course choose the seats that facing the orchard streets. I love looking through the glass seeing the cars moving and people walking down the streets. The foods are fushion combination of Vietnamese and Japanese cuisine. The dishes are quite modern which takes on the traditional of both cuisine. We had Baked Salmon @S$28.00 & Balsamic Duck @S$29.00.