Back to Kinara24 Lorong Mambong

Vegetarians3 votes

JaneyLim
 • 22 Apr 2013 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
uper, super, super love the food here. our recent order was Murgh Tikka Masala and Palak Paneer, and call me crazy but i had a smile on my face everytime i took a bite of the food! we also ordered lassi -- sweet for me and strawberry for my husband, and both were also sooo creamy! for dessert, we had Goolab Jamun and i love how i can taste the green cardamom in the sugar syrup.

i love, love, love this place!

Dinner

TKPSBDS
 • 01 Feb 2013 95 reviews 1 follower
Overall
I love almost everything here, from the food to the service to the ambience. Especially the food - though presenting almost a similar serving size, is so much more substantial and value-for-money than another north Indian restaurant I tried recently, Chat Masala.

The ambience was really cosy with very contemporary furniture. There were really very nice and comfortable sofas and cushions. Surrounding is clean too and there's privacy. Every table seems to be set in a small mini corner where even the most private of conversations can take place because there're walls behind you.

We ordered 2 naans - a plain naan and a garlic flavoured one. We also had butter chicken, palak paneer and mango lassi. We also ordered a starter - I can't recall the name but it was impressive with the side dips like jam with some tang to it. The butter chicken totally exceeded my expectations! I was also delighted I could at least eat some chunks of butter chicken and not only gravy as I had experienced in another restaurant. The palak paneer and cottage cheese was good. There was just a "Wow" factor in almost all their dishes.

Nevertheless, the garlic naan was a little on the oily side but still very fulfilling. I wasn't too used to drinking such a thick drink like Mango Lassi so that was more of a no-go for me - just personal preference, nothing to do with the restaurant. No doubt the price is a little on the steep side, but it's worth the money.

Overall, a very satisfying meal at Kinara.

Must tries: Butter Chicken

• Mango Lassi and Butter Chicken

residentevil
 • 30 Nov 2012 6 reviews 0 follower
Overall
A great fan of this place - Singapore has plenty of Indian restaurants to offer yet this is remains at the top of my list.
Either for lunch or dinner a great place - a table for two or a large group.

The traditional decor adds to the experience will well trained waitstaff who know know their stuff.

The menu is large enough to satify yor craving for whatever you may have in mind.
If you are unsue just ask the staff to recommend-

The oustanding dishes for us.
Boneless chicken marinated with yogurt and herbs and cooked in the charcoal oven
Steamed fish with coconut
Naan breads
and the must try is the sigature lamb dish cooked to perfection everytime

And dont forget the chickpea and Raitia.
They also have Kingfisher beer which goes great with the food.
the wine a little limited and could be better.

Must tries: chicken masala, Tamatar Ka Shorba, naans