Mon - Sat: 17:00 - 23:00
Fri: 11:30 - 14:00
La Cuisson serves the best French, Western and Japanese classical foods plus many more and a range of fine wines and cider to complement them. A gourmet paradise of irresistible cuisines to satisfy any appetite in this cosy, rustic yet contemporary feel restaurant's interior.
Our family went there on the last weekend of 2014 and was treated with great food and services. For the few who had some bad expereinces on the servies, it could well be they were shorthanded on those days.
We told them we will be using the Entertainer app and there was no fuss at all. We were told that only 4 of the main courses will qualify for using the app which is fine for us.
We had Duck Rillete, Mushroom Pasta,Flat Iron Steak and Lemon Tart and I will give all these dishes a 10/10 for taste and presentation. We also had Catch of the Day, Poached Chicken Profiteroles and Creme Brulee which are also very good but a tad less "exotic" at 9/10.
The service staff were prompt to attend to our needs and very friendly too.
much room for improvement. just witnessed a customer who had to call twice this restaurant from his table to get his bill. And the restaurant was not even full. should train the staff better and have more staff to ensure service coverage. otherwise should not charge for bad or lack of service.
Went excitedly to visit La Cuission with the Entertainer app discount, but felt discriminated instead amongst other patrons with sub-par food and service where we felt like 2nd class citizens. For the rest, I believe service was pretty attentive but selective treatment given to my mum and myself was simply appalling.
1. A couple who entered the restaurant after us got served with the menu immediately after being seated, while we had to wait on our own without any service or attention. We had to requested for the menu instead after a while.
2. All other patrons were served with bread as complimentary starters, all except us.
3. We had to request for water as well, while others were given without asking.
4. Ordered Salmon ($28) and Ribeye ($35) but the size of the salmon was even smaller than the size of my palm, while the ribeye was extremely thin and tasted more like something I could get from NTUC for $10. Salmon was dry and the food palate combination didnt go well with the fish at all.
5. We ordered a glass of house wine each to pair with our food. It was advertised that happy hour would allow us to enjoy a 2nd glass with 50% off, but upon payment, we were notified that it was only valid for the 2nd glass ordered per pax, and not the 2nd glass on the table. Complete misrepresentation I believe on their part.
Given that I was only there for the entertainer discount, the meal was still not as valued for money as I had hoped it to be; even after a complimentary main dish of the Salmon Fillet. Feeling like a 2nd class citizen after spending close to $70 with discriminating service attitude, I'll definitely not return to this place. There are definitely better places to enjoy a good relaxing meal as compared to one at La Cuisson.
Had dinner with my friends. 8 of us. The food is really good. We had some appertizer and main and wines. We had sausage and chacuterie platter. Truely enjoy my Sakura Chicken. My friend ordered the salmon. Very well balance on the sauce and flavour. We also had the iberico collar, even thou it take some time but it worth the wait.. It was juicy and succulent! Good selection of wine too plus the service staff are really professional at what they are doing. Lastly, we had some dessert compliment from the chef. La cuisson did very well on the overall. Kudos to the whole team.