Pizzas!7 votes
Wine Lists3 votes

eatshootleaves
 • Tuesday at 3:42pm 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Look no further if you want to waste your precious calories on over-priced, dull, dining experience. The wait is excruciatingly painful (1 hour after the kind server took our order). My stomach gave in and ask for the server twice before i ask for the manager. What happened next was uncalled for. An obviously annoyed and perspiration-drenched, caucasian gentlemen stormed to our table and short of a better word due to my limited vocabulary, barked at his patrons and declared as the person in charged. As soon as we express our thoughts of the delay, he said in great passion that they are not serving fast food here. Sure I can tell cooking a storm takes time, but after a bottle a wine, there is only so much a man can take. So we just brushed it off by asking him to make haste with our dinner. 15 minutes later, we are ready for our non-fastfood mains. Here comes the epic revelation of our indigenous taste palette. Once again, the gentleman stride to our table, insisting that his seafood is of the freshest origin in the seven seas and if "our" tastebuds are not acquainted with anchovies, it is not of his fault. So be it we said and my wife lost her appetite and off we (with 6 other friends) left after the second bottle, paid 700ish for everything, no apologies, no false flattery. I failed to mention the gentleman is the owner and chef of this establishment. I wish you all the best to your culinary journey and your psychic ability to read asian's taste palette. I personally, for sure will not be visiting this place in this lifetime.

Must tries: Chef's Wrath

airfox
 • 12 Jun 2014 11 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Pizza bread and ingredients are good, but pastas are not.
Lunch time the aircon is not enough although our table is the only customer in the indoor area.

Must tries: Pizzas!

Italiano
 • 07 Mar 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Fine Dining with Lovely treats
We will there for a business lunch. The value is just incredible. 2 course for $29 and 3 course for $32. Portions are generous and the foods and services is unusally good. WOW!
Our business partners will very please and make a booking over the  weekend for his families. Highly recommend to anyone thar love good Italian's food

Must tries: Spaghetti Vongole

After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Breakfast, Brunch, Business Dining
  • cold cuts platter