Review for La Nonna (Holland Village)

3.5

EuropeanItalianWestern
Address: Holland Village, 26 Lorong Mambong, 277685

+65 6884 6884
17 Apr 2014

Great value with The Entertainer App

As approved by Mister, we decided to try out La Nonna with The Entertainer App (1 for 1 main course).

I can never resist seafoods, so i chose Fish & Seafood Soup to kick-off dinner. It was so flavourful, I wished my tummy could take in another. Mister safely sticked to his usual Cream of Tomato which was pretty good as well.

The Sea Bass was rather plain but very fresh. Mister's Veal Cheek was very well-cooked and tender. We ended the meal with the well-liked Tiramisu!

Found it rather pricey as the portions were quite small. But glad we had The Entertainer App!

More reviews of La Nonna

Superb Lunch Deals

The lunch deals during the weekdays are of such great value. Despite being 1-for-1 they do not short change you on the portions or the quality for all main courses, pastas and pizzas. I have visited the place for over two years now and needless to say, I will continue to visit La Nonna to satisfy any Italian cuisine cravings.

Horrendous

Atrociously laughable service and food standards.

Chef's idea of al dente was comparable to my own amateurish attempts at home.

Seafood ingredients were not fresh and could be the cause of a mild stomachache that I'm having now.

I practically had to beg multiple waiters to get my glass of water topped up - and this was before the dinner "crowd" came in.

Patronize at your own risk.

La Nonna Pizzas!!

Absolutely very tasty pizzas. I would come back here for pizzas alone. Pasta dishes were mediocre and mains were kind of boring for me.

Decent Pastas

Came for lunch with friends and ordered:   Calamari - still the same, crispy but can do with more seasoning.   Portobello - this is a starter I shared with friends. Plump mushroom grilled to perfection. Delicious!!!   Squid Ink Pasta - not to be consumed on first dates!!! But since Im only out with friends, eat away!!!! Pretty tasty and ingredients were also fresh. Just wish there were more really...   An enjoyable meal nevertheless as they do make very decent pastas.