Reviews for La Nonna (Holland Village)

EuropeanItalianWestern
Calamari
27 May 2014 • 387 reviews • 13 followers

Decent Pastas

Came for lunch with friends and ordered:   Calamari - still the same, crispy but can do with more seasoning.   Portobello - this is a starter I shared with friends. Plump mushroom grilled to perfection. Delicious!!!   Squid Ink Pasta - not to be consumed on first dates!!! But since Im only out with friends, eat away!!!! Pretty tasty and ingredients were also fresh. Just wish there were more really...   An enjoyable meal nevertheless as they do make very decent pastas.
Cream of Tomato & Fish and Seafood Soup in Tomato Base
17 Apr 2014 • 10 reviews • 0 follower

Great value with The Entertainer App

As approved by Mister, we decided to try out La Nonna with The Entertainer App (1 for 1 main course).

I can never resist seafoods, so i chose Fish & Seafood Soup to kick-off dinner. It was so flavourful, I wished my tummy could take in another. Mister safely sticked to his usual Cream of Tomato which was pretty good as well.

The Sea Bass was rather plain but very fresh. Mister's Veal Cheek was very well-cooked and tender. We ended the meal with the well-liked Tiramisu!

Found it rather pricey as the portions were quite small. But glad we had The Entertainer App!

13 Feb 2014 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

Great but not outstanding

I ordered the crab meat Linguine (SGD 23) - Linguine Pasta served with Crab Meat in Tomato Cream sauce and fresh Basil and Homemade Pappardelle Pasta with Oxtail ragout and Rosemary and Diavola pizza.

Read individual reviews and view photos on the blog at http://travelling-food-love.blogspot.sg/2014/02/la-nonna-singapore-great-but-not.html