Reviews for La Nonna (Namly Place)

3.5

EuropeanItalianWestern

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

Excellent service and food

My most recent trip to La Nonna at Holland Village left me very impressed with both the service and the food. The waiters were extremely hospitable and quick to attend to us throughout our meals. We had 2 pizzas and 2 pastas to share among the 4 of us and it was nothing short of satisfactory meal. All the dishes were exquisite and my friends and I cannot wait to be back for more!
• 10 Mar 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Excellent service and food

• 02 Mar 2015 • 106 reviews • 0 follower

Nice pastas

Overall
Recommended! Very cozy place to have a quiet dining moment with your special one. Menu here is quite extensive and pastas are great. Would give it 5-stars if they could just up their service standards a little. Other than that, nothing to complain about.
• 15 Feb 2015 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Italian comfort food @ La Nonna

Full review @ http://jeanave.blogspot.sg/2015/02/lunch-la-nonna.html

It's a must to try La Nonna at least once in your life! Their food here is just so good and value for money! We will be back real soon ;)