Lai Lai Casual Dining (Jurong Point 2 Shopping Centre)

Summary

Ru Rou Fan, 盐酥鸡, 牛肉面 View all
Dinner, After Work, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Taiwanese set meal comes with 3 dishes, rice and a drink. Good value.

This restuarant sometimes offer a set lunch for about $12 that comes with 3 dishes, rice and a drink (you can choose milk tea). The 3 dishes can be choose from 9 available that include Salt and pepper Chicken, braised cabbage, braised pork slices, minced pork tofu, fried tofu pieces, century egg, veg in oyster sauce, etc. If you are a group of 3, you can order all 9 dishes - a 9 course lunch! Dishes are decent for the price you are paying, so a good deal.

I heard the beef noodles are good but have yet to try it.

Most helpful reviews for Lai Lai Casual Dining (Jurong Point 2 Shopping Centre)

they wont change the right order for you

I order side dish fry prawn.. end up they give me egg plant.. the girl actually push the blame by saying I order tt n im not allow to change. Hello, how will I order tt when I don even eat tt? N I didnt even touched the side dish at all.. what a customer service is this..

Standard of food dropped

The soup noodle stock was bland. Wasn't rich at all. Serving is big but food didn't taste nice at all.

Too casual?

Lai lai - http://phuachiuyen.blogspot.sg/2010/03/awesome.html

Back then, my very first visit became my very last visit too. Maybe I ordered the wrong choices of food?

The quality of the food was bad.

BAD! BAD! BAD! 2 person cannot seat on table cater for 4 even there are so many empties!!

Have been supporting Lai Lai Casual Dining many years back since Bugis. So excited when 1 are opened in JP. It was pretty good and humble at first and now becoming picky!

I have backpack and barang barang and asking for 2 person dining. They direct me to 2 seaters table. No place to put all my barang barang and backpack, how can I eat comfortably? So, I asked for slightly bigger table so that I can put my thingy before dinner.

For this, I was being lesson by 2 staff saying that that's table for 4 pax. Unwillingly, I am on the table for 4 pax. I totally lost my appetite!!! There are so many empty tables and yet they reserve for 4 pax? 2 pax cannot seat on 4 pax table? How long can I occupied the table? 4 pax pay service charge, I didn't pay service charge?

I will never returned. I once recommended you and today on... It will never be, no more!!