Reviews for Lai Lai Casual Dining (Jurong Point 2 Shopping Centre)

AsianChineseTaiwanese
Foodchamp

Taiwanese set meal comes with 3 dishes, rice and a drink. Good value.

This restuarant sometimes offer a set lunch for about $12 that comes with 3 dishes, rice and a drink (you can choose milk tea). The 3 dishes can be choose from 9 available that include Salt and pepper Chicken, braised cabbage, braised pork slices, minced pork tofu, fried tofu pieces, century egg, veg in oyster sauce, etc. If you are a group of 3, you can order all 9 dishes - a 9 course lunch! Dishes are decent for the price you are paying, so a good deal.

I heard the beef noodles are good but have yet to try it.

15 May 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

they wont change the right order for you

I order side dish fry prawn.. end up they give me egg plant.. the girl actually push the blame by saying I order tt n im not allow to change. Hello, how will I order tt when I don even eat tt? N I didnt even touched the side dish at all.. what a customer service is this..
21 Jan 2014 • 32 reviews • 0 follower

Standard of food dropped

The soup noodle stock was bland. Wasn't rich at all. Serving is big but food didn't taste nice at all.
18 Sep 2012 • 53 reviews • 5 followers

Taiwanese set meal comes with 3 dishes, rice and a drink. Good value.

I heard the beef noodles are good but have yet to try it.