Back to Lawry's The Prime Rib#04-01/31, Mandarin Gallery, 333A...

prime rib12 votes

Happy 49th Birthday Singapore!. Other deals are available, find out more

Peggy Teo
 • 10 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
For that special occasion, it has got to be Lawry's. Food is exceptional, as always. Had a go with their anniversary 5-course set going at $99, the lineup of food was an interesting affair at Lawry's.

Needless to say, we went for the prime ribs as main entre, but the appetizers, especially pan seared scallops with white choc sauce was s*** and delicious. Will love to have that for lunch some time. Our server was a chirpy girl who was not very fluent with her spoken english. However, she did put in a great deal of effort to be heard. Friendly and hence, made our night very pleasing.

Since we were there for a birthday celebration, we had double serving of dessert for the night. I personally prefer the birthday slice to the dessert in our course.

Very pleased, and certainly planning ahead to revisit for another good celebration!

Must tries: scallops with white choc sauce

Anniversary, Birthdays, Private Dining, Romance/First Dates

Management

Thank you for your kind review, Peggy Teo and happy belated birthday!

We are glad that our 15th Anniversary Set Menu was well received, and I have notified our Executive Chef on your comment about the special appetizer. It is such a great pleasure receiving appreciation and praises for our food and service from loyal guests like your good self, so thank you once more!

Our team is looking forward to serve you and your guests again soon.

23 July 2014

MiniFoodie
 • 20 Jun 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
For the price I was expecting something good.

The food was mediocre, with the California Cut served with just a measly serving of mashed potato. If you desire other side dishes, those can be topped up for a ludicrous price.
I was told that their specialty was the spinning salad. Well, it's just a salad served by the waiter in a spinning bowl--basically tossed salad in an unconventional way. The veggies were crisp and fresh but the overall creation was flat, boring and generic. It's like the salad you can get for $9 but it's a lot more expensive because of the ingredients, not the uniqueness of it.
The meal cost ~ $120

Dear MiniFoodie,

Thank you for sharing your recent dining experience at Lawry’s The Prime Rib Singapore. We regret to hear that you did not enjoy our mashed Potatoes side dish and Spinning Bowl Salad showmanship which is one of our traditions since 1938.

We greatly valued your feedback on this matter and we remain passionate in providing an excellent dining experience to all our guests. I hope there is another opportunity for us to serve you and your esteemed guest again in the near future!

Sincerely,
Claudya Putri
Public Relations
Lawry's The Prime Rib Singapore

03 July 2014

riyanuy
 • 24 May 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
lawrys still my fave place in sg. i celebrate every special occasion with them. the staffs are very friendly, the food is awesome as always and the ambiance is so quiet  yet delightful. i hope they will have a loyalty rewards or something so i can enjoy more treats beside my bday month!

Must tries: prime rib

Anniversary, Birthdays

Management

Thank you for your fabulous compliments on our food and service, riyanuy! Your review is extremely encouraging and it means a lot to our team!

Please drop me an email at mktg@lawrys.com.sg as I would love to include you in our e-Birthday Club program. You will receive many treats such as 1-for-1 main course, Wine Indulgence and Exclusive Gift during your birthday month :)

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,