Reviews for Le Le Pot

AsianChineseLocalSingaporean
Address: #01-23, 58 Seng Poh Road, 160058
26 Oct 2015

Overall good

Have always been a loyal customer of this place whenever there are gathering or birthday. I must say the service has definitely improved but could be better. At times when the crowd gets bigger, the food that we ordered tends be be missed.  Drinks are also not as cheap. But overall still a great place.  In future hope they can come sonething new that reward or give privilege to those loyal customer like me ;)
pork slices, laksa, steamed dumplings, chicken wings

More reviews of Le Le Pot

Salt overloaded

I am never a big fan of steamboat buffet, as it always make me feel super duper thirsty after the meal. And this place does not make a difference either, in fact it is a place that I won't feel like returning. To be honest, the service staff was good, but the problem just lies on the food or maybe the soup based. I ordered the chicken and laksa soup which both taste equally salty. Another problem is the ventilation is bad!

lousy hotpot

Besides meat n prawn, the rest are simply cheap stuff. Chicken wings seemed not marinated as well. Think air fried.
Overall

Can go if you are really desperate, otherwise avoid

It was ok. A "safe" place to go for a dinner. We didn't take any pics cos we were so hungry! The staff was very prompt too. However, a few items that we ordered didn't arrive. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise though as we had ordered RICE. We were so stuffed in the end that we were glad the rice never came. (Edited: We went to this place again on Mother's Day and it was really NOT value for money at all. For 4 people eating a meal of mostly cheap stuff like processed meat, beancurd and veggie with some seafood like prawns - there weren't even cockles that day - we paid nearly $100. It was around the same price as our well-cooked meal of braised pork, huashan, fish slice. and lobster porridge for four at Canton Paradise. How can this be? Lele isn't going to last long of it continues overcharging for cheap food.)

frequent hang out

This has been my favorite hang out with my friends whenever we feel like having hotpot. We noticed a change in their service crew and kitchen which is a good move made by the restaurant. Reason being, we used to have some rude and impatient PRCs attending to us, food not served according to orders, service staff not able to communicate in English etc. With the new staff, we did not have any of those issues during our visit last night. They have made our dinner more enjoyable. Food is nice, service is good and price is great!