Lerk Thai Restaurant offers a bountiful mix of authentic Royal Thai cuisine, fusion dishes and street food, showcasing the artful skills of our all-Thai team of Chefs. With the plethora of dips and pastes used in our cuisine, food lovers can now explore a wider selection of culinary delights.
1. Asked for ice water - Supervisor/Aunty raised her voice and went " We only have mineral water, you must buy' in disbelief that i could actually afford to buy water.
2. The kang kong came out after 20 mins - 40% Kang Kong 60% Chilli Padi. Asked to fix - came out the kang kong was soaked in water.
3. The portion of every single food item, is the size of a kid meal.
4. Waiters and waitresses actually ignore you even when they see you signalling.
5. Dont go there.
6. When i asked for my tapioca to take away after i couldnt finish it, they actually dumped them all in a carry all red plastic bag and told me off they don't have boxes. I was staring straight at the bundle of boxes next to the counter.
Joined my mum and aunt for lunch on one week day afternoon. The weather was so hot that day so we decided to just run into any nearby air-con restaurant, which happened to be Lerk Thai. The fresh lime juice that we ordered definitely cool us down. For lunch, we ordered Pahd Thai, Kway Teow Soup and Fried Rice. The food is decent and not too expensive.
Although children aged 18 months and older can eat the same foods adults do, there are still several limitations to consider. Here is our list of family-friendly places with dishes that both parents and young children can enjoy
For the days you feel like indulging in a feast and for the days you don’t, we’ve narrowed down the choices for you to have the best steak, lobster rolls, pizza, burgers, even omakase meal at any price range