sa86s ag •
13 Sep 2009 • 6 reviews • 7 followers
1. Asked for ice water - Supervisor/Aunty raised her voice and went " We only have mineral water, you must buy' in disbelief that i could actually afford to buy water.
2. The kang kong came out after 20 mins - 40% Kang Kong 60% Chilli Padi. Asked to fix - came out the kang kong was soaked in water.
3. The portion of every single food item, is the size of a kid meal.
4. Waiters and waitresses actually ignore you even when they see you signalling.
5. Dont go there.
6. When i asked for my tapioca to take away after i couldnt finish it, they actually dumped them all in a carry all red plastic bag and told me off they don't have boxes. I was staring straight at the bundle of boxes next to the counter.
How is this place rated Singapore Service Star?